Skip to main content

First to eat at the diner

Winterbourne

Unfallen Icarus
So, who will be the first HM capable of manipulating Katie or Priya into buying them something to eat?

Skye seemed totally unphased by the idea of a week without solid food. Perhaps some of the other girls have been on Zoolander diets before as well.

The boofy guys will feel it, though. They are the ones that always suffer the most on Survivor. Or maybe they just winge the most. Gemma too probably requires a lot of nutrients.

I am guessing that Katie is a softer touch than Priya, but it will be interesting to see who can get them to break their 10,000.

I don't know if anyone would yet. They are all still being too nice to each other and pretending everything is okay. Not one person was mad about the money thing... I would be! I like my food!

Considering their main argument for taking the cash was what it can do for them in the real world it would be a bad move for Katie or Priya to fritter it away on overpriced food.

Considering their main argument for taking the cash was what it can do for them in the real world it would be a bad move for Katie or Priya to fritter it away on overpriced food.
Yes, it would be a terrible idea. Which is why it will be interesting to see someone talk them into doing it.

Katie seems close to the boys, I think the boys will make her cave and buy them something. But we will see.

WHICH ONE IS TRAVIS?!

This one

182895-415145ea-37ca-11e4-a694-451fbd592c5f.jpg

Yes, it would be a terrible idea. Which is why it will be interesting to see someone talk them into doing it.

So true.

Priya's main selling points were : 1. Just how long it took her and husband to save $10,000 deposit,,,and 2.Katie would be debt free. This is NOT Monopoly $$$$ and paying $100 for a slice of cake..( not even a FULL cake that could feed the house,) is ludicrous ! Anyone crumb-ling and begging for cake deserves a week in fishbowl with Lisa's voice on loop and viewing ONLY Sonia K's dancing.

Isn't there some sort of government agency (like the FCC in the U.S.) that makes sure competitions like these aren't fixed?

I think that the HMs will be a lot more tempted to pester the 2 with the money after a few days of no food. Also I doubt that the food in diner will remain as desert.
Possible types of meals that the diner could have in the future:

1. Pizza/Italian food
2. breakfast buffet food
3.Sunday roast
4. KFC

I think that the HMs will be a lot more tempted to pester the 2 with the money after a few days of no food. Also I doubt that the food in diner will remain as desert.

1. Pizza/Italian food
2. breakfast buffet food
3.Sunday roast
4. KFC

I agree. Give it a couple of days and offer them a piping hot pizza for $500 bucks and someone's gonna cave.

I agree. Give it a couple of days and offer them a piping hot pizza for $500 bucks and someone's gonna cave.

Nah....

"This, is Big Brother. The Diner is now open for lunch. Our special today is three, piping-hot large pepperoni pizzas and six liters of (insert soft drink sponsor here) for the low price of $2,000. Come and get it while, it's hot."

1. Pizza/Italian food
2. breakfast buffet food
3.Sunday roast
4. KFC

breakfast would be my absolute weakness.

I think I would survive off ****Cleaned Up*****
She is a total babe

On topic, I would wear Katie down and just tell her that I would pay her back when its my time to be power housemate ... and then vote her off

Back