Skip to main content

First Blood VS Water 2022 contestants revealed

I'd run a sweep but with the dwindling numbers here we'd need two players each. Maybe three!

Just reminded of the time Timmy/Hans were doing the video of the draw for a BBAU season - one of the Nine seasons - and drew the worst HM for me. So I aborted that draw and started from scratch. :woot:

If I could remember which one it was I would apologise to the member who ended up with that player.

*it may have been Survivor actually, I really can't remember.

Reactions: kxk
I'd run a sweep but with the dwindling numbers here we'd need two players each. Maybe three!

Just reminded of the time Timmy/Hans were doing the video of the draw for a BBAU season - one of the Nine seasons - and drew the worst HM for me. So I aborted that draw and started from scratch. :woot:

If I could remember which one it was I would apologise to the member who ended up with that player.

*it may have been Survivor actually, I really can't remember.

🤣😆😂. So you cheated, just like iacgmooh last night.

Attachments

• hands-empty-crushed-paper-reaches-out-big-heap-crumpled-papers-isolated-gray-backround-41682460.jpg
    hands-empty-crushed-paper-reaches-out-big-heap-crumpled-papers-isolated-gray-backround-41682460.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2
I was honest with my tipping though. I'd do my own tips before adding anyone else's into the discombobulator, so that I wouldn't be swayed. If I wanted to cheat, I'd have copied @Consuela's tips every time. :D

Or otherwise, less obvious, could have been to have totalled up the most popular tips and tipped that way every time. And I probably still wouldn't have won.

Looking forward to this

And I got good sweeps except for one....that dipshit with sun visor a golfer or something, useless wanker

I hope they chuck out that “popular”...in fact proxy couple first😊

I’m not sure if I can watch live tonight but I just watched the first 15mins on 10play and I’m SO FLIPPIN excited for this season. 🤩🤩🤩

Upside for this format....surely they don’t need a letter from home😊
Very interested to see how Sondra gets on with Aussies and the longer format

Well it's on 10 so I can't watch it until a torrent or other means turns up. Enjoy. I'm off to avoid spoilers.

We have no thread even
I missed last series, tv only fixed last Friday......not used to watching tv, it’s weird

Was it in the same place last show?
Looks like NT is it?

I began an episode thread anyone watching?
MAFS ...YUCK all watching that shit are you?

Back