Skip to main content

Final 3 Predictions

Brent

I want to hear everyone's final 3 prediction!

Skye
Ryan
Travis

I want to actually bet a lot of money on this. This isn't my preferred final 3 - but I think this is what it will be.

FINAL 3:
SKYE
Priya
DAVID

with skye winning

Unfortunately, this is NOT my ideal top 3, but it will happen.

Skye, Priya, and Penny, I would never bet money on it but I can dream right? :rolleyes:

Another Ryan fan not expecting him to be there? I think he's got a major chance!

If he is there, he will win I feel.

Just following the trend from the previous years with 2 females and 1 male in the final.

That's my whole reasoning as to why David may win. Also, I feel Skye and Priya may have some shared fans which can bring their votes down..

Another Ryan fan not expecting him to be there? I think he's got a major chance!

I like Ryan, I think he is totally misinterpreted on here. I think for a 26 year old, good looking, supposedly wealthy guy, he is extremely down to earth and laid back.

I think he would have been much more liked if he wasn't edited out due to trasha and clawson shit.

I don't think when it comes to top 3...he'd make it and it'll be because people just think he cruised through...when thats how he was portrayed by editing.
I would love him to be there (and win) but...sometimes being plain nice and chilled wont be enough to beat the bimbo, who I think David and Priya only have a chance of beating..

This is unfortunately the season where the dumb blonde will win again (eg aliesha)[DOUBLEPOST=1415705969][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm thinking we'll see Priya, David and Ryan...
Perfect final 3!!
I'd be ok with any of those 3 winning!

Why people think Skye wont be in the final 3 baffles me.

She will get there and people will vote heaps for whoever she's up against - which im thinking (hoping) will be Priya and Travis.

Back