Skip to main content

Fear the walking Dead

Lindsay1973

Awesome site donor
So the spin-off for the walking dead has started,what are your thoughts on the new series

Hmm, it didn't have the impact of TWDs first episode

At the end they're just standing watching the drugs guy still going after being run over a few times. Any real suburban family would be in shock and freaking out after seeing that. It just seemed to me, they should've really been a whole lot more upset than they were.

I think also the first "sexy girlfriend" zombie didn't quite work either. They needed to do something really spectacularly fucked up.

Compare to the first zombies in TWD, the little girl at the petrol station, and the half-zombie crawling through the park. It really set the tone.

I suppose they couldn't really get straight into the gore as this is supposed to be what happened to start it all,Rick woke up into
what was already a full fledged zombie apocalypse so they could do the little girl and the half-zombie.

I thought the fact that the son who was a druggie and was thinking he had hallucinated it all and his parents were in "protect son mode"
it was self-defence they probably cannot even fathom what they are seeing,that's the stuff for movies right?

It makes you think if there was a zombie apocalypse how would you report seeing something like that,you would be locked up in a psych ward or put in jail

Can't watch it, don't have cable...

I'm only on season 2 of TWD on SBS free to air (I sure hope Darryl doesn't get killed...) plus I'm only on season 2 episode 2 of GoT which I'm watching on DVD...

I'm only on season 2 of TWD on SBS free to air (I sure hope Darryl doesn't get killed...) plus I'm only on season 2 episode 2 of GoT which I'm watching on DVD...
they wouldn't dare kill Daryl

So anyone watching?
I am...what are your thoughts? Right now the Junkie son is annoying me but I think he could be like Carl,irritating at first
but then he grows on you.He does seem to be the most clued up so far.I think Mr Salazar is pretty on top of things too but
him and his wife are not listed as Main cast in wikipedia so I forsee their impending doom.

Why do people always have to riot and destroy everything? That's why they all end up dead because they do crap like that.
I know it's slow going and people are expecting the zombies and Violence from WD but this is showing us HOW it started,how people
react,they still have hope it's just a virus and can be cured...little do they know.

We also will see how the military dealt with it all and what happened there.I suspect some of the adults might die early and the younger generation run things.

I'm watching TWD late as well, I'm almost up to date got the parts of season 6 to watch now.
Let us know when you get to season 5 episode one!

I'm going to give this one a go despite mixed reviews, I'd like to know more about what happened.
They are pretty hush on it in the universe (mostly because the creator doesn't know how to explain it logically lol).

I have never watched this. I kind of figure if it's meant to be worth watching I'll find out eventually and then watch it all then.

I have never watched this. I kind of figure if it's meant to be worth watching I'll find out eventually and then watch it all then.
I like to binge watch stuff too,hubby showed me this site where you can do that..if anyone wants the URL let me know

Back