Skip to main content

Favourite Opening Title

BB04 for music, BB07 & similar for titles.

btw, does anyone else remember the music that was played as the evictees came out on stage, back when they walked through the tunnel with gretel? I loved that music, it made me excited.

BB04 for music, BB07 & similar for titles.

btw, does anyone else remember the music that was played as the evictees came out on stage, back when they walked through the tunnel with gretel? I loved that music, it made me excited.
Yeah i loved that, really got you pumped!! Now we get crap music.. Haha

I loved the channel 10's 2006 opening music and titles!!

I love BB01 and BB05's titles. :inlove:

Those were THE Big Brother titles, for me.

The music from about 29:50!
Yep. "Big Brother Theme (Uncut Mix)" and "Big Brother (Diary Room Mix)" were their official titles.

They were both released on the original Big Brother soundtrack albums.

You have no idea how much I love love love love love love love both tracks - they bring back a lot of memories for me, and to this day I still listen to them all the time... especially when I'm doing cardio at gym! :smug:

Yep. "Big Brother Theme (Uncut Mix)" and "Big Brother (Diary Room Mix)" were their official titles.

They were both released on the original Big Brother soundtrack albums.

You have no idea how much I love love love love love love love both tracks - they bring back a lot of memories for me, and to this day I still listen to them all the time... especially when I'm doing cardio at gym! :smug:

ooooooooohhhhh *goes searching*

They're not on YouTube @rachael92. You'll be able to track down cheap copies of the 2001 and 2002 soundtracks from eBay though.

It would be cool if we could download most of the Big Brother themes on that SoundCloud users profile, although I can't see a download button.
You can pull down files from SoundCloud using certain 'SaveFrom' websites. ;)

Back