• Ryan

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Same

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters

Zebulon

Just another irrelevant, loser newbie. *cries*
Just a simple question.

Which housemate are you most liking so far?

(don't forget to vote in the poll!)

(well, look at that. Another flop. Turns out you can only have limited poll options )

My favourite from Night 1 has been Jake.

I'm also really liking Lawson and Aisha now.

David!

I just want to cover him in strawberries, dip him in chocolate sauce, roll him in nuts and gobble him!

It took me a week to see it, but that man is sex on a stick!
Wow. When you fall, you fall hard. Don't you?

You probably should have added all the housemates to the poll, just sayin'...
I know there's heaps of Lawson and Priya fans.

What about poor jakey?

He is like my forum genital wart. I was minding my own business, frolicking in a games thread, laughing, choosing numbers, nek minnut BOOM! Timmydownafuckingwell infects me and now I am stuck with him till the general public burn him off.

The fact he is close friends with Tim just adds insult to genital wart.

David!

I just want to cover him in strawberries, dip him in chocolate sauce, roll him in nuts and gobble him!

He's amazing. I'm surprised he's never had a girlfriend. I'm from Sydney and trust me, I'm sure when he goes out he would be getting attention.

He is like my forum genital wart. I was minding my own business, frolicking in a games thread, laughing, choosing numbers, nek minnut BOOM! Timmydownafuckingwell infects me and now I am stuck with him till the general public burn him off.

The fact he is close friends with Tim just adds insult to genital wart.

iwNPj9utkPFEL.gif

Faves are Jake, Dion and Jason.
Girls if i.had to pick one - aisha

David!

I just vomited in my mouth

He's amazing. I'm surprised he's never had a girlfriend. I'm from Sydney and trust me, I'm sure when he goes out he would be getting attention.
David's had GF's just not long-term relationships.... and sounds like Sandra hasn't had a serious relationship in 5 yrs.

So sorry, I would have, but I didn't realise you only have up to 10 options on a poll, until I posted it. I can't edit it either.
it must be the forum set up because its a wonder that @Tim can't make the poll 20 options because at the start of BB we always have a lot of HM's:)

Back