Skip to main content

Favourite Big Brother Season?

Danny

Equipment Inspector
Awesome site donor
Just wondering out of all the BBAU Big Brothers, who's is everyone's favourite? I'm currently watching (alongside the new season) BB06 and its really good. I do have to say, brings back nogalstic memories. I liked when they did 1 task for the entire week, and had one evicion per week.

Big Brother used to be so much meaner too, when Michael become the insider and went to pour water on one of the beds.. And he still got a strike cos he didn't empty the water bottle completely and chose a bed that had one housemate sleeping in it.

I've seen every season. Season 10 with Tim Dormer would be my favourite season. For me, Tim was really the first BB participant to "strategise and play the game". I thoroughly enjoyed watching his plans come together (or not). To date, I don't think anyone else has come close to his witty and clever game play.

That said, I am enjoying watching Dan's scheming and planning in this current season, in a similar way to how Tim Dormer went about it. This, despite Dan's often questionable personality. With that in mind, this season could possibly become a favourite of mine too. Time will tell.

Season 10. There were people to love, people to hate and people you loved to hate in it. The first few episodes, I hated Tim Dormer, then I ended up rooting for him. This was at a time when they kept moving and changing the episodes airing times and as an American it was so hard to keep track of the times, but I managed to figure it all out. I was really posting a lot that season on these boards and it was really a fun time.

The Nine seasons do hold up quite well in hindsight as when looking back on them you still have the familar episode structure - it's just at the time they were airing with no live feed and a poor 24/7 social media strategy and website there just wasn't the buzz you had in previous seasons.

Last edited:
2004 for me. Cast was amazing. Everyone in the final 7 brought something to the table. Ashalea is one of the best and most under rated housemates IMO

Back