Skip to main content

FanFiction Thread

BigBrotherCritic

Like working a job 24/7, for 2 days on the trot
Come here to look, enjoy and post some original Big Brother FanFiction. Remember, no step is too far. Scenes can be members of the same sex enjoying each other. Before We begin this Madness, I shall post a @BigBrotherCritic Original titled: Ryan and his search for pleasure!

Ryan and his search for pleasure!

Ryan, after a long day of designing graphics, wanted to unwind to a good DVD and maybe even a line of crack. He went to his wallet and saw that it was bare! What was he to do? He couldn't possibly unwind without the subtle scent of crack lingering in his mouth! Still he went to the backstreets, hoping that the drug dealers would be generous for he was a regular customer of him. He met up with the drug dealer, lingering in his usual corner of the dark alleyway.
"Hello Dan the Drug Man! How are you?" Said Ryan,
"I am good, what can I get you today? A Perfect Pinga? A Wicked Weed? Spicy Ice?" Said Dan the Drug Man!
"I want some Cunt-Worthy Crack thanks but I don't have any money!"
"Oh Dear," said Dan, "Well there is a job you could do for me and if you do it properly, you might get a freebie!"
"Cool! What is is this job?"
"It's called a Blow-Job"
"Do you have excess leaves in your garden you want me to blow out with an Air Blower?
"No you fucking wanker! I want you to suck my dick!!!"
"Oh okay then!" Ryan then proceeded to pull down Dan the Drug Man's trousers to his knees and gave him the worlds best blowjob. Back and forth he went, making it go deeper into his throat with every forward motion. Dan was certainly enjoying this as all Ryan could hear were sounds of intense pleasure.
"I'm gonna blow" Whispered Dan as his package of love was delivered down Ryan's throat. "That was entirely satisfactory for a line of crack!" Dan then proceeded to give Ryan a small plastic bag full of crack which he took with glee! Ryan ran back to his house and got out an American $100 Bill and snorted the substance. He then watched "The Little Mermaid" on his TV!

The End!
[DOUBLEPOST=1416312101][/DOUBLEPOST]Feel free to post any more FanFiction you may have. Must be Original!

Davis Sego and the case of the missing hole.

Officer Davis looked at the ground. He was worried. Clearly something was missing.
"Jones!" he shouted to the constable.
"Yes, sir"
"Wasn't there a hole right here." said Davis as he pointed to the ground.
"Yes, sir. It seems to have gone."
"I know that. The question is where did it go. Have you interviewed all the witnesses?"
"Yes, sir."
"Any of them see anything?"
"No. They never saw anything."
"Pity. Well, never mind, Jones. We will find that hole!"

Davis left Jones and walked over to the other side of the road. Sudenly he stopped.
"Jones!"
"Yes, sir." said Jones as he walked over to the other side of the road.
"I found the hole!" exclaimed Davis as he pointed to a hole in the ground.
"Oh, sir! What a relief."
"Yes. And a good thing we found that hole. I don't know how I would have concentrated during our annual policeman's musical performance of the Godfather trilogy for the local orphanage."

The End.

Davis Sego and the case of the missing hole.

Officer Davis looked at the ground. He was worried. Clearly something was missing.
"Jones!" he shouted to the constable.
"Yes, sir"
"Wasn't there a hole right here." said Davis as he pointed to the ground.
"Yes, sir. It seems to have gone."
"I know that. The question is where did it go. Have you interviewed all the witnesses?"
"Yes, sir."
"Any of them see anything?"
"No. They never saw anything."
"Pity. Well, never mind, Jones. We will find that hole!"

Davis left Jones and walked over to the other side of the road. Sudenly he stopped.
"Jones!"
"Yes, sir." said Jones as he walked over to the other side of the road.
"I found the hole!" exclaimed Davis as he pointed to a hole in the ground.
"Oh, sir! What a relief."
"Yes. And a good thing we found that hole. I don't know how I would have concentrated during our annual policeman's musical performance of the Godfather trilogy for the local orphanage."

The End.

Can't wait for the movie version!

;)

Sonia was in her dressing room, about to present the launch of Big Brother 2014. She got read and went on stage, welcomed the crowd, and began the show. It was time for a housemate called Lisa to come out of the door and when Sonia saw her, she sighed. She was gorgeous, her hair like a Summers day, her slightly saggy, without bra, noticeably side boobed breasts bouncing as she walked down the plank towards her. She looked into her eyes, and Lisa looked back. Immediately Sonia felt an urge of sexual tension between them both, she hoped Lisa would feel the same way. Sonia was sad to see her go into the house, out of grasp, but it wouldn't be long before they met again.

Sonia got ready for an eviction show when Lisa was nominated, by spending enormous amounts of cash on voting to save the other house mates. She wanted to see Lisa in person at least once and it had to be as soon as possible. Her nightly masturbation to her television screen on Lisa's Sideboob had not sufficed for the sexual feelings she always had now. Luckily she wasn't a man, otherwise her erection would never go away.

At last the time had come...

She had the eviction note and when she saw Lisa's name printed upon it she had to hide her utter excitement.
"It's time to go..." She had to wait the ten seconds before announcing the winner but that short time felt like a century.
"It's time to go.... Lisa!" Lisa was shocked but she left cooperatively left the compound. It appeared as if the housemates didn't really mind she was gone. Didn't matter to Sonia though, the less bonds she had connected within the house the better.

Sonia made it through the interview with the major tension she had inside of her. It was when they were both backstage that the time had officially come.

Sonia was staring through a crack in the door of Lisa's dressing room. She was lightly fingering herself as she watched Lisa undress and stare at herself in the mirror. At last Sonia made a move. She entered, without knocking and Lisa was shocked but mildly happy to see Sonia. Sonia had to find a way to start a good conversation.
"I really enjoyed watching you in the house."
"Thanks!" Said Lisa,
"I mean I really enjoyed it, I watched for you everyday, not only am I sexually attracted but it's like I want to own you. I love you"
Sonia covered her mouth, that had come out too fast for anybody to handle. Sonia was embarrassed but was excited when she felt Lisa's hands around her shoulders. Back and forth she rubbed as her hands went down to her baby belly and then lower. Sonia made a move on Lisa, seductively kissing her lips as her hands went down to her privates. Her free hand squeezed her highly visible sideboob whilst her other hand reached for her vagina.

Later that night, Sonia dreamed of her sexual encounter with Lisa. They both couldn't tell anyone, but they both still enjoyed it thoroughly. They were both great friends...

Back