Skip to main content

Family/Friends Noms Best Ever?

Michka26

Libra - the diplomat of the zodiac
Just finished watching last nights nominations......

I would have to say that was the best nominations this season....would have been even better if done part way through the season to really stir up some paranoia/self doubt/new dynamics within the housemates....

Definite stand outs was Penny's mum (how cool!!) and Cheryl, seriously, Travis' mothers name is Cheryl!!!!!! LOL

Travis's mum more than likely nominated Ryan due to the fact that Ryan has slagged him off behind his back, he sent him to the Sanctuary, the chest puffing confrontation in the backyard and the fact he has nominated him twice.

Anyways it's all about mind fucking the HMs....why not cast seeds of doubt n dissention.

LOL @misspuddingface !!!!!! they even spoke the same way pronouncing their vowels like "e" as an "a"!!!!

and yes at @Kaz don't think ol Chezza has been acutely attuned to the series thus far, unlikely if Travis inherited his attention span from her!

For sure @GalPal ... throwing that shade definitely shook the house up....would have been great to see that a bit earlier in the series......

Just finished watching last nights nominations......

I would have to say that was the best nominations this season....would have been even better if done part way through the season to really stir up some paranoia/self doubt/new dynamics within the housemates....

Definite stand outs was Penny's mum (how cool!!) and Cheryl, seriously, Travis' mothers name is Cheryl!!!!!! LOL
Even if they did it last week so that this week we could see the HMs at least nominate once after hearing them, I think that would've been better. Now other than bitch at or about each other - if they even will - the HMs have no way of acting on what they were told.

But yeah I really enjoyed them. Definitely explained a few things, that's for sure!

YES @Mrs Butterface - explained so much!! I know you love Leo - but his mate gave me visions of him and Leo out at the club - Night at the Roxbury style!!!!!!! These noms really humanised the housemates- so to speak - the housemates and where they come from...Penny's mum was a real eye opener for one.

600full-a-night-at-the-roxbury-photo.jpg

Leo and his buddy at the cluuuuuurrrrbbbbbbb

YES @Mrs Butterface - explained so much!! I know you love Leo - but his mate gave me visions of him and Leo out at the club - Night at the Roxbury style!!!!!!! These noms really humanised the housemates- so to speak - the housemates and where they come from...Penny's mum was a real eye opener for one.
haha Night at the Roxbury is so right!!! I'm cracking up now. But yes that's spot on. Bloody hell LOL!

I always love seeing the family and friends regardless but especially last night there were a few times I was like it all makes sense now. Which was great because in a season like this where we're all just grasping at straws, at least this helped to fill in a missing piece or two. I think my mouth had dropped open when Penny's mum was giving her nominations. Not in a bad way but as in well there you go.

600full-a-night-at-the-roxbury-photo.jpg

Leo and his buddy at the cluuuuuurrrrbbbbbbb

I have always thought Leo was gay.

A few times when he kissed Sandra etc & the kiss was over, he always wiped his mouth.

I think my mouth had dropped open when Penny's mum was giving her nominations. Not in a bad way but as in well there you go.

I was thinking, Penny's mum went to her own Woodstock festival. :p

@Mrs Butterface seriously though, *insert head bobbing motion* night at the Roxbury!!!!!

@Kaz (close your ears @Mrs Butterface ) always thought how odd it was when Leo wiped his lips after a kiss, he's defs got major issue but my gaydar just ain't finding him on the screen......

And yes fills in alot of gaps...Penny's mum totally rocked and gave me somehat more insight into Penny's personality, I would never have spotted Penny as a greenie!

Speaking of filling in the gaps......i know this sounds terrible, but i wonder if skye and her sister have the same father? Anyhoo I digress!!

It was alright and good to see a few vote for Lina but those that did gave her the least points of their nominations. So she avoided all nominations now. :(

Back