Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Wow, time goes so fast. These are going to be interesting times for you I'm sure!

Her dad is freaking out more than me :p less than 6 months ago there was NO way she was allowed to have a phone. Fast forward & he's got her one so she can text him when she's safely on the school bus to & from school :p No longer can her little brother keep an eye on her :p

Oh so glad to hear Billy is going well, how is he now?

And how is your grandchild going??
Hello cyber stranger!

Billy is like brand new! We have him on a chicken and rice diet and he has had a second win, or is it wind?! I am so bad at sayings. We think he is starting to get a bit of dementia. Every other day we find him confused standing sideways on a step, he seems to struggle with the concept of going down them. He has also started this joyful puppy routine in the morning, which is a behaviour most unlike him. But as far as quality of life goes, he is living his dream.

My grandchild is officially a grandson. I am so in love with him already.

Send me a baby pic. I need to see this boy of yours. Xo[DOUBLEPOST=1517897608][/DOUBLEPOST]
He’s back Jesse...yay! He said he had an awesome time, drank and ate way too much. In less than 25 hours after he arrived my very tidy house looked like a bomb had exploded.
Hello my darling!

How is your life? And I just want to say out loud... Fuck I miss you!

tenor.gif

H.A.L.P.! The time has come. My little miss is officially a highschooler tomorrow!!!.I'm SO gunna cry :p

giphy-264.gif
You're officially moving to MILF territory so keep yourself tidy!

She looks so grown up in her uniform!

I miss you too!

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Wow, time goes so fast. These are going to be interesting times for you I'm sure!
Hello you!

How is the dieting going? You must be feeling so good about yourself!

You need to get yourself grindred asap!

Me on the other hand, I seem to be gaining every ounce you are losing. Xo

We need to get an official head count on who still comes in and has a lurk!

If you still lurk in hope of seeing our cult leader @mutleyp post a :)

Hello you!

How is the dieting going? You must be feeling so good about yourself!

You need to get yourself grindred asap!

Me on the other hand, I seem to be gaining every ounce you are losing. Xo

Hey Trala! It's all good, still chipping away at it.
Great to hear your human and fur families are living the life!

Reactions: Tee
Happy Valentine’s Day!

I love having a day totally focussed on love! When he was alive I would always give my father a Valentine’s card, and my son has continued the tradition and gives me a hand made card. It is a great reminder to reach out to those we love.

Well well well who is that liking my posts? Hello @Inigo Montoya. Last time we interacted you were cyber shrieking “LEAVE ME ALONE!” Nice to see you back. While your opinion of me seemed to have reverted back to “Bullystalker” mode during our last interaction, my opinion of you is unchanged. I think you are a smart sassy girl with a brilliant future ahead of you. Happy Valentines, kid and I am sorry my words made you lose it.

We need to get an official head count on who still comes in and has a lurk!

If you still lurk in hope of seeing our cult leader @mutleyp post a :)
Hello, I've been wondering what you've been up to. Nice to see you here. How's soon to be grandmotherhood going?

Hello, I've been wondering what you've been up to. Nice to see you here. How's soon to be grandmotherhood going?
Hi KK

Things are going wonderfully for them. We took the kids cot shopping today and they settled on a Boori cot. Omg baby stuff is so expensive! They are now 20wks through so half way. My partner said it’s like having twins due to my need to by two due to my nursery :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How’s your life?

P.s, Happy Valentine’s Day Xo

Hi KK

Things are going wonderfully for them. We took the kids cot shopping today and they settled on a Boori cot. Omg baby stuff is so expensive! They are now 20wks through so half way. My partner said it’s like having twins due to my need to by two due to my nursery :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How’s your life?

P.s, Happy Valentine’s Day Xo
I'm using my own name now. Easier.
Yes, baby shopping is very pricey. Is your nursery the same as theirs or are you being different? When my niece was still a small child, (12 now and in year 7 which here is first year high school), I often bought her stuff at Cotton On Kids when it was on sale. She's now into Sportsgirl. Growing up very fast.
My life is puddling along. Working, working, working or that's what it feels like. A very emotional last few months of the year with a few health concerns as well as my work bestie dealing with renal ca. He's cancer free now after a nephrectomy.
I'm hating the heat. Bring on the cooler months.
How's your work going?

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I love having a day totally focussed on love! When he was alive I would always give my father a Valentine’s card, and my son has continued the tradition and gives me a hand made card. It is a great reminder to reach out to those we love.

Well well well who is that liking my posts? Hello @Inigo Montoya. Last time we interacted you were cyber shrieking “LEAVE ME ALONE!” Nice to see you back. While your opinion of me seemed to have reverted back to “Bullystalker” mode during our last interaction, my opinion of you is unchanged. I think you are a smart sassy girl with a brilliant future ahead of you. Happy Valentines, kid and I am sorry my words made you lose it.
Hey stranger. All good in the hood. Happy belated Valentine's Day beautiful. You don't have to apologise it's all in the past. Funny thing I got banned because of our last interaction... Didn't even realise till I logged in months later and I had a PM from the Mods. It's was about bloody time I got put in the sin bin lol.

Hope all you OT chatters are enjoying the joys of life.

Been staying at my parents house this week (needed to come home and recharge my batteries after a long tourist season) I quit the home care job in September last year and now that summer is pretty much over its time to get back on track. I'm thinking about becoming a disability support work. I know a guy from the pub who does that sort of work and he said his company is desperate for workers. So I've got options.
Sadly heading back to the bay this morning after I meet my girl friend for breakfast.

What is new with you? How's your lovely home going?

Recharge - or a Boot up the Hill for this thread!!!!

How are you all going?

OK I will share

Being a HUGE late night person for years and years and years - but now I am awaking earlier - like at before 8am and been pushing myself out of bed when I awake. It feels sorta OK, but it is a start. Been over a week now, so I figure I am breaking a habit.

I hate my mobile phone. It calls random people after I hang up from a call. Usually it is a late night call and I freak out, even though I cancel it straight away - they get the call :( Lucky for me that the battery has shit itself and I now have to go get a new phone. I do not like the smarty ones, which I had. I will go for a cheepy prepaid job - I just what a fricken phone!!!!!

Loving farm Life. Landed at a good spot. Very lucky and put out for what you want - It comes. Growing own food is fun and testing and rewarding.

Can not eat Mince Beef meat anymore, have to be creative these days.

Hope you are all well and happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to hear from you hooley.

Well over here, finally Spring has sprung. It was a looooong miserablish winter. People were getting FED UP. So it is such a relief to see sunshine and twenty degrees.

Germany has a government again finally. America clearly doesn‘t have one but it‘s non-government has kinda become the new Big Brother for me. It is just SO WEIRD. No live feed, but that‘s just as well. I imagine if there were one I would go (more) insane watching it... google & twitter are as close enough to a live feed as I think I can handle

Recharge - or a Boot up the Hill for this thread!!!!

How are you all going?

OK I will share

Being a HUGE late night person for years and years and years - but now I am awaking earlier - like at before 8am and been pushing myself out of bed when I awake. It feels sorta OK, but it is a start. Been over a week now, so I figure I am breaking a habit.

I hate my mobile phone. It calls random people after I hang up from a call. Usually it is a late night call and I freak out, even though I cancel it straight away - they get the call :( Lucky for me that the battery has shit itself and I now have to go get a new phone. I do not like the smarty ones, which I had. I will go for a cheepy prepaid job - I just what a fricken phone!!!!!

Loving farm Life. Landed at a good spot. Very lucky and put out for what you want - It comes. Growing own food is fun and testing and rewarding.

Can not eat Mince Beef meat anymore, have to be creative these days.

Hope you are all well and happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Deb

Everything is going really well in this end of the world. I have been in my workplace for a year now and I feel like I finally fit and I fucking love it. My new ward nominated me for Nurse of the Year last year. I didn’t win it, but it was such a nice feeling to be nominated. I seriously learn a new skill every day.

My front yard looks like a demolition zone. My partner bought a Titan shed and insists on building it himself. So it is laying like a corpse in the front yard. He is such a handy guy. He hired a digger and dug up all the driveway pavers to prep for a concrete pour, then rather than pay for the fill to be picked up he barrowed it into the neighbours yard, 158 barrow loads! All to save $400! I tell you something for nothing, how expensive is concrete?!

I am hosting a baby shower on Saturday. My grandson is just 9 weeks away, and it such an exciting time. My partner joked it’s like having twins, because we need two of everything. I haven’t set up my nursery yet, but I have everything I need stored.

Funny you talk about not eating beef. I too have been having a crisis of conscious, and am almost skating into vegetarian territory.

I can give you a couple of updates from long lost members. Mutley is still one of my closest friends and his life is like a celebrity lifestyle! And I’m serious! He is fast becoming Sydney royalty. Bleachy is regularly seen in the front rows of all the best concerts and driving his 4wd on the best beaches, Coops is loving family life. Her kids are super sporty, and Caspersmum has a new cat to love and is a My Kitchen Rules groupy!

I still pop in every other week, but I don’t think many others do. I will say though, I do wonder what happened to Wayne Brown.

I’m happy you’re happy, because we all deserve happiness.

Hey Deb

Everything is going really well in this end of the world. I have been in my workplace for a year now and I feel like I finally fit and I fucking love it. My new ward nominated me for Nurse of the Year last year. I didn’t win it, but it was such a nice feeling to be nominated. I seriously learn a new skill every day.

My front yard looks like a demolition zone. My partner bought a Titan shed and insists on building it himself. So it is laying like a corpse in the front yard. He is such a handy guy. He hired a digger and dug up all the driveway pavers to prep for a concrete pour, then rather than pay for the fill to be picked up he barrowed it into the neighbours yard, 158 barrow loads! All to save $400! I tell you something for nothing, how expensive is concrete?!

I am hosting a baby shower on Saturday. My grandson is just 9 weeks away, and it such an exciting time. My partner joked it’s like having twins, because we need two of everything. I haven’t set up my nursery yet, but I have everything I need stored.

Funny you talk about not eating beef. I too have been having a crisis of conscious, and am almost skating into vegetarian territory.

I can give you a couple of updates from long lost members. Mutley is still one of my closest friends and his life is like a celebrity lifestyle! And I’m serious! He is fast becoming Sydney royalty. Bleachy is regularly seen in the front rows of all the best concerts and driving his 4wd on the best beaches, Coops is loving family life. Her kids are super sporty, and Caspersmum has a new cat to love and is a My Kitchen Rules groupy!

I still pop in every other week, but I don’t think many others do. I will say though, I do wonder what happened to Wayne Brown.

I’m happy you’re happy, because we all deserve happiness.

Bubby is here by now? Thanks for all the updates xx

Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend! :)

y1z9YlL.jpg

very nice:)

My update

Planted over 200 garlic cloves - and if the crop is a good one mmmmmmm Very smelly breath but a very good $ crop. Heaps of Asian Cabbage (bok choi and Pak choi yumyum). Snow Peas are growing great and purple carrots are too! Got bronze fennel growing around my frog pond. Lots of Rocket and spinach. Lettuce always gives. Heaps of parsley for my tabbouli. Leeks everywhere!

Not been making friends with any cattle as I am still broken hearted over Blackey. Had a Rooster called Donald Trump for a while (same coloured feathers) but he just died a few weeks ago :( was hoping for babies :(

Love my garden and collecting stuff for for my meals.

What have you all been up to?????????????

So this happened!

I have a grandson!

This is our Oliver, he is now 5 weeks old and as a family we are so in love.

Hope you are all living your dream!

As Hooley would say, love sent.

Xo

648C60F3-E4D5-4FBE-8DEB-55CC07DE9386.jpeg

Back