Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

This story

They seem to be avoiding using the word 'lesbian' in print, but all day long on tv the headlines have been screaming "LESBIAN lovers in attempted murder plot!".
Who cares if they are lesbians or not?

I don’t have any ideas for my avatar on here. I want something good. I want something permanent. Any suggestions? 🙃

I don’t know what to search for though. You have a nice ladybug avatar. Where did you find that? Ha ha.
I've had it for years from just googling images. If you have something you particularly like Google image it, like cats, dogs, cars, celebrities, superheroes, what ever, something might stand out to you then copy, save the image. If you need help once you find one, there are loads of people here that will help you sort it out 🥰

I've had it for years from just googling images. If you have something you particularly like Google image it, like cats, dogs, cars, celebrities, superheroes, what ever, something might stand out to you then copy, save the image. If you need help once you find one, there are loads of people here that will help you sort it out 🥰
Thanks February! ☺️

I don’t know what to search for though. You have a nice ladybug avatar. Where did you find that? Ha ha.
It's AI, you can create anything from an idea, just type in anything:

Just don't type in celebrity names as it will block them.

It's AI, you can create anything from an idea, just type in anything:

Just don't type in celebrity names as it will block them.
Look, it's Team Rohan:
OIG.jpeg

giphy.gif
You know it’s just sexual tension right?

3g shut down.
Vodafone keep messaging me about 3g shut down, and they have detected my device will not be able to make 000 emergency calls after December 13, or something.
For one, I don't have the phone I bought from them 13 years ago and r registered with them. I bought a new one 4 years ago from JB HiFi.

I have spoken to them 4 times now, and 4 times they are convinced my phone will not be able to make triple 0 emergency calls anymore.
Well, it does, and my phone operates on voLTE 4g, and still they tell me it won't work later this year once Optus and Telstra towers shut down.
So, already I shouldn't be able to make 000 calls and I can, as I tested it twice.
Everything I've read says if you have voLTE enabled you're fine.
Anyone know any different?

...and I got another one today, and again I tested the 000 service, and again it rang and I could access it. This is totally effing annoying!
I refuse to call Vodafone again!

Back