Skip to main content

Exclusive: Big Brother Phone Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JohnBBAU

This thread has been removed by JohnBBAU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well don't think that is a direct link as that's 02 the area code for nsw. You want 07 as you'd be wanting Queensland.

Well don't think that is a direct link as that's 02 the area code for nsw. You want 07 as you'd be wanting Queensland.
Haha, alright. I will try to find their queensland number. I thought it was a bit weird, as their based in QLD, not NSW.

Yes you, no one at SS is going to be interested in your feedback. Stop wasting your time and anyone's at the end of the phone you talk to. You have more chance of having your feedback seen by posting here than talking to a receptionist that would have nutters ringing all day.

This thread has been removed by JohnBBAU.

Yes you, no one at SS is going to be interested in your feedback. Stop wasting your time and anyone's at the end of the phone you talk to. You have more chance of having your feedback seen by posting here than talking to a receptionist that would have nutters ringing all day.
Sorry I couldn't inbox you this, your inbox is full but here you go.

Hey there, meandyou.
I just wanted to address to you that what you wrote to me on the forum about the Big Brother phone number I found very offensive. I get bullied/teased quite a lot, plus I have to think about what you said to me.
I would like if you could reply with an apology. If you continue to be nasty to me, I will take further action by reporting it to staff of the Behind Big Brother forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back