Skip to main content

Eviction order predictions?

J

jb4493

How do you all see the season playing out, still fairly early days and it would be near impossible to get it right but its good to get an indication of how people see the housemates ranking in terms of how far they think they will go.

Also this isn't how we want it to go but how we think it will go.

1. Sharon - pretty obvious this week I think
2. Tahan - shes a big target after saving Mikkayla, i can see her doing a Ryan, getting put up with lots of other more popular people and going early
3. Tully - she will finally be put up and I cant see too many saving her if shes shown to be sad all the time
4. Caleb - similar to George last year, once up in a group of bigger personalities hes out
5. Jade
6. Jasmin
7. Rohan
8. Heidi
9. Xavier
10. The sisters
11. Matt
12. Drew
13. Tim
14. Ben
15. Mikkayla
16. Ed

I think this will be a very male dominated series with lots of guys staying later. Your thoughts/predictions at this early stage?

1. Sharon (most definitely leaving this week)
2. Jasmin (if she's nominated she's definitely the next to leave because of her low popularity)
3. Rohan (like Jasmin and Sharon it seems he's excluded and ostracized in the house)
4. Mikkayla (I just don't see her going that far)
5. Tully (cries at anything, gets annoyed quickly, gets pissed off quickly - viewers don't like this type)
6. Tahan (possibly might go further; why do I think that the public will like her more as the series progresses?)
7. Jade (a close call between her and Tahan)
8. The sisters (they seem likable to go that far, but not any further)
9. Heidi (she's a hard one; I can see her being the 5th-8th evictee or being in the final 3).
10. Xavier (he's as undeveloped and boring as Jasmin/Sharon but because of his blokey nature he can go a little further; well to this point)
11. Caleb (blokey blokes & laidback types usually get evicted at this point because people get bored of them)
12. Matthew (as above)
13. Ed (as above)
14. Drew (people might vote for him to get to this point for sympathetic reasons; how he fell for Jade and she didn't - "awww, let him win at least")
15. Tim (like last year's Benjamin, this guy will have a fanbase and a strong following)
16. Ben (as above)

Last edited:
1. Sharon no screentime. boring
2. Rohan will get nominated for being lazy. Up against popular hms. eg. Tahan, Tim
3. Tully especially if her whining and complaining continues
4. Jasmin eliminated earlier if she gets nominated earlier
5. Jade her popularity is decreasing fast
6. Caleb fan base is shared with others like matthew, drew, ed.
7. Lucy/ Katie public will get enough of these two
8. Mikkayla i believe her edits will become more bossy/ bitchy
9. Matthew his true colours will slowly show
10. Heidi her radio fans/station will keep her here thisd long. if not shes gone LONG before this
11. Ed
12. Tahan getting more and more popular outside the house, however can be out of the house MUCH before this if her edits become negative again
13. Drew only because he said he liked jade in the first week
14. Tim he may be annoying but he is entertaining
15. Xavier
16. Ben

Final three i reckon be Tim, Ben and a girl. Probably Tahan. Drew, Matt and Caleb wll be fourth, 5th and 6th, Heidi 7th.

Tahan will last a long time.

I hope for this to be true, however Im not as optimistic, I feel she doesn't appeal to the target voter demographic (teen girls) if anything she would more likely be disliked by them. I more see her evicted somewhere between the next and 5th eviction, so early boot. I hope she somehow gets a support base going though, her honest approach with strategy is refreshing to watch.

Oh and Ben or Ed will probably win, outside chance is Tim, I think the public will grow to like his shenanigans.

Why should Sharon be voted out? It isnt her fault she has been a victim of shite editing.
I think people are just being ageist. If anyone should go it should be Jasmin.
Even with all the screentime she has ha she hasnt shown anything interesting.

Ed should be second..takes up so much screen time..yet the fake grass in the backyard is just as interesting as him.

Why should Sharon be voted out? It isnt her fault she has been a victim of shite editing.

Ed should be second..takes up so much screen time..yet the fake grass in the backyard is just as interesting as him.

One could argue that the reason she's a victim of 'shit editing' is because she hasn't done anything remotely interesting enough for them to air.I would like to see her go anyway after hearing about/seeing her talk about how she couldn't be bothered to get to know the halfway housemates.
I agree about Jasmin though. If anything, what I've seen of her has made me like her even less.

I'm surprised you all think jasmin is safe and sharon is out first...

Sharon is a "mum".
There are probably at least some dumb young mother types who would vote to save her.
It's definitely either one of them first. But we haven't seen saturday night's episode yet, and things could change on monday too as the votes are going to be close for those two.
All they have to do is show her balling her eyes out "being stroong for heer keeeeeds" and she'll be safe.

Jasmin doesn't have that angle though.

So my guess is:

1. Jasmin (because she isn't a mum)
2. Xavier - This is a tough call and a gamble that he'll be up, but if he is against strong characters he could go. he's a bit bland.
3. Sharon - I get the feeling she will fly under the radar for the 2nd noms and only be up for the third, and then go.
4. Tully - People will be fed up by this point
5. Tahan - People won't care to vote, her cuteness will have worn off
6. The sisters - annoying and novelty gone.
7. Jade - Doesn't offer much
8. Caleb -
9. Mikkayla - surely people will get sick of her by this point.
10. Rohan
11. Matt - boring by this point.
12. Heidi -
13. Drew
14. Ed
15. Tim
16. Ben

i agree. i think sharon has a bitchy side that would make great tv. jasmin is boring to me and can't imagine her adding much in future

1. Sharon - not shown enough but wish she'd stay longer
2. Rohan - for acting like a mole and not delivering
3. Jasmin - unless she starts a relationship she'll be out early
4. Tully - if up she'll go early or she'll gather a cult following and last to the end
5. Jade - if she continues to flirt she'll get nommed and voted out
6. Heidi - will get more annoying as time goes on
7. Lucy/ Katie - unless one gets in a relationship soon it will be over
8. Matthew - boring and public will soon tire of him and HMs finally nominate him
9. Mikkayla - suspect she'll be up each week so can't get saved too often but hope she DOES
10. Caleb - depends who he's up against but don't see him lasting till the end
11. Ed - please wake up and get the pot plant out
12. Ben - BB will make sure he stays this long
13. Tahan - will start gaining support for strategic game plan but girls will not save her
14. Tim - the love/hate with the public should keep him in close to the end
15. Xavier - will outsmart the HMs but will he outsmart us? not sure??
16. Drew - girls will save him each week - how can he lose (like him but hope he doesn't win)

16. Drew - girls will save him each week - how can he lose (like him but hope he doesn't win)

Agree. Hasn't done much to stand out as yet but due to his pretty face and "inoffensive" aimable personality, he will be very popular with young girls, ( the BB viewer demographic who vote the most).

Like everyone I think probably Sharon will go first... but I'll entertain another theory:

1. Heidi. Sharon and Jasmin are such underdogs it may motivate enough people to vote to save them, leaving Jade vs Heidi (Drew is safe, of course). Heidi looses this battle.
2. Jasmin. Fellow nominees are Rohan and Sharon. Big Brother gives Sharon plenty of airtime, and Rohan is irritating the other housemates to be mildly entertaining. Australia still doesn't know who Jasmin is. Goodbye Jasmin.
3. Sharon's number is up.
4. Ed. The housemates get strategic. Australia still doesn't know him, the housemates figure let him go now before Australia comes to like him as much as they do.
5. Xavier. Shock horror one of the favourites looses to Jade and Matthew. What is wrong with Australia?
6. Katie/Lucy. Lasted longer than expected.
7. Jade. After being rejected by Ed, Caleb and Matthew and now finally Rohan, Australia decides that it is not interested either.
8. Matthew. How did he last this long?
9. Caleb. If this were 2001 he might have been a winner.
10. Rohan. Finally his number is up. Did better than expected.
11. Drew. The teenage girls run out of phone credit.
12. Mikkayla. Up against Tim and Ben in the nominations.
13. Tully. Her legion of fans are devastated. Was she a victim of bullying?
14. Tahan. She is hot. Smart. Nice and interesting. She did well.
15. Ben. It was very very close.
16. Tim. Winner. Consistently entertaining. Well deserved victory.

Like everyone I think probably Sharon will go first... but I'll entertain another theory:

1. Heidi. Sharon and Jasmin are such underdogs it may motivate enough people to vote to save them, leaving Jade vs Heidi (Drew is safe, of course). Heidi looses this battle.
2. Jasmin. Fellow nominees are Rohan and Sharon. Big Brother gives Sharon plenty of airtime, and Rohan is irritating the other housemates to be mildly entertaining. Australia still doesn't know who Jasmin is. Goodbye Jasmin.
3. Sharon's number is up.
4. Ed. The housemates get strategic. Australia still doesn't know him, the housemates figure let him go now before Australia comes to like him as much as they do.
5. Xavier. Shock horror one of the favourites looses to Jade and Matthew. What is wrong with Australia?
6. Katie/Lucy. Lasted longer than expected.
7. Jade. After being rejected by Ed, Caleb and Matthew and now finally Rohan, Australia decides that it is not interested either.
8. Matthew. How did he last this long?
9. Caleb. If this were 2001 he might have been a winner.
10. Rohan. Finally his number is up. Did better than expected.
11. Drew. The teenage girls run out of phone credit.
12. Mikkayla. Up against Tim and Ben in the nominations.
13. Tully. Her legion of fans are devastated. Was she a victim of bullying?
14. Tahan. She is hot. Smart. Nice and interesting. She did well.
15. Ben. It was very very close.
16. Tim. Winner. Consistently entertaining. Well deserved victory.

very funny :) it does come down to who your up against, the edit, the change in public perception, plus a bit of luck.

This is so hard to predict - I keep starting to write a list and then I stop because it always changes.

Final three i reckon be Tim, Ben and a girl. Probably Tahan. Drew, Matt and Caleb wll be fourth, 5th and 6th, Heidi 7th.
Tahan will definitely win out the girls, if not be in the top 3. None of the girls seem interesting enough to reach top 3, even Heidi.

Back