Skip to main content

Eviction on Monday 6th November

Wozniacki

N. O. FULL. STOP.
Tickets are now selling for an eviction show on Monday 4th November. Given there are no double evictions till this eviction there will be five hms left in the house at this time. So i believe that there will be a double eviction on this eviction day leaving three hms for the finale like last year. So i think the finale will be on Wednesday 6th November?

How do we no there are no doubles until then? I thought the 23/30th would definitely be a double? Thinking 6th is the finale

Damn, I hope they get it back to Mondays. It was weird not having an Eviction Night on Sundays but this is ridiculous.

How do we no there are no doubles until then? I thought the 23/30th would definitely be a double? Thinking 6th is the finale

oh i was just saying hypothetically if their isnt any doubles then on the monday eviction planned that their would be 5 left and if its double on the 4th then there will be 3 left and if the finale is like last year, then it might be three on the finale night and the finale like next year might be on that wednesday? because why else would the eviction be on a monday?

Tickets are now selling for an eviction show on Monday 4th November. Given there are no double evictions till this eviction there will be five hms left in the house at this time. So i believe that there will be a double eviction on this eviction day leaving three hms for the finale like last year. So i think the finale will be on Wednesday 6th November?

Wednesday 6th November in what year are you speaking about? :p

I hope there is a double eviction until then. Cos at least an intruder will leave too (they're always nominated).

Can't stand most of these housemates btw.

Hopefully Mikkayla is leaving this week. In the next week, make it a double, with Ed (for the love of God) and someone else, obviously Maddie (if she were nominated). So there will be FIVE housemates by the end of next week, right (if there is a double eviction next week)?

Damn, I hope they get it back to Mondays. It was weird not having an Eviction Night on Sundays but this is ridiculous.

I'm with you. I got all excited and then remembered that evictions were on Wednesday now. Damn! Two more days! I don't like change!!!!:p

btw, love your avatar!

Back