Skip to main content

Eviction #6 - Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

Who do you THINK will be EVICTED?

• Ed

Votes: 114 74.0%
  • Katie/ Lucy

Votes: 13 8.4%
  • Matthew

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Tahan

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Mikkayla

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Tim

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wozniacki

N. O. FULL. STOP.
Who do you think will be evicted for real?
Ed, Katie/ Lucy, Matthew, Tahan, Mikkayla or Ben

Discuss here

Last edited:
I think Ed. I am happy as long as Ben and Mik stay. I want Mik to get most votes as it will be a lot more interesting.

I WANT Ed to go, but Australia has disappointed me before in this regard.

Who is the audience of BB now though? It used to be a mass audience, but is it more specialized now? Like, is the audience the same as say for Survivor? Or for The Footy Show?

So, I want Ed, but would not be surprised if it was one of the girls. I am guessing this forum is a certain type of voter, and not representative.

Mikkayla, of course, will give the best drama if she is fake evicted. But that will probably be Ben.

Dick-Ed will be. Tahan will be the next lowest just making it with 2/3% more saves.
Matt or Ben will be fake evicted.

I voted Matthew but maybe it's just wishful thinking. I don't mind if Ed is evicted but I feel like his popularity has gone up a bit for some reason.

I voted for Katie & Lucy. Why? Because I can ;) and because I think Matt & Ed might gain more support outside the house. I like the s.sisters but I feel they don't really do much.

My predictions for who's going...

Ed (evicted)
Matthew
Katie & Lucy
Tahan
Mikkayla
Ben (fake evicted)

I so want to see Ben snap out of his character and lash out when he's "evicted".

Back