Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Jasmin

Votes: 36 18.6%
  • Sharon

Votes: 125 64.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be Sharon, but what are they going to show in her 'best bits' reel? It's not like they can introduce that much new footage that viewers haven't already seen in the various shows...if she does go...it is going to be an extremely lackluster recap of her experience because as far as the audience is aware...there was no experience for her - we have been shown sweet fuck all of her.

On the same token, the producers know that they have a show to make, and ratings to maintain, so it would be pretty poor planning on their part to evict her without the audience knowing her whatsoever...so maybe she is safe? Or the producers are doing a shit job...

I think it will be Sharon, but what are they going to show in her 'best bits' reel? It's not like they can introduce that much new footage that viewers haven't already seen in the various shows...if she does go...it is going to be an extremely lackluster recap of her experience because as far as the audience is aware...there was no experience for her - we have been shown sweet fuck all of her.

On the same token, the producers know that they have a show to make, and ratings to maintain, so it would be pretty poor planning on their part to evict her without the audience knowing her whatsoever...so maybe she is safe? Or the producers are doing a shit job...

I agree with all of this, however the only other person thats likely to go is Jasmin and shes probably been seen even less than Sharon. One things for sure it will be a pretty bland recap whichever goes.

I agree with all of this, however the only other person thats likely to go is Jasmin and shes probably been seen even less than Sharon. One things for sure it will be a pretty bland recap whichever goes.

Yeah, for sure. It frustrates me that this is the case. I didn't feel like this with any of the housemates up for the first eviction last year. Charne didn't get a dickload of airtime, but at least you got a feel for the type of person that she was. I have no fucking clue what type of people Jaz or Shaz are. The most frustrating part is that there is clearly something interesting there...these people were cast for a specific reason, but clearly their character development has been vetoed in favor of others.

It also frustrates me that having 16/actually 17 housemates was so heavily publicized as well. It should be about quality and not quantity. If they can't manage to give everyone airtime with slots that span across 6 days of the week...they shouldn't have cast that many.

Yeah, for sure. It frustrates me that this is the case. I didn't feel like this with any of the housemates up for the first eviction last year. Charne didn't get a dickload of airtime, but at least you got a feel for the type of person that she was. I have no fucking clue what type of people Jaz or Shaz are. The most frustrating part is that there is clearly something interesting there...these people were cast for a specific reason, but clearly their character development has been vetoed in favor of others.

It also frustrates me that having 16/actually 17 housemates was so heavily publicized as well. It should be about quality and not quantity. If they can't manage to give everyone airtime with slots that span across 6 days of the week...they shouldn't have cast that many.

Perfectly said! This is exactly how I feel about this series. The housemates all seem like one of the best groups in years, yet with every episode even while being 60 mins without ads it feels like we learn zilch about most of them. It doest even feel like a proper first eviction because hardly anyone cares who goes (except for Tim and to a lesser degree Drew who have some support).

I guess having 6 nominated housemates each week instead of 3 means that big brother will have some trouble sharing footages for all the potential evictees (as well as focusing on Ben) thus leading to some HM having no screen time at all (due to Ben).

Agree with all this makes me wonder then if Jade will be cast out, plenty of footage on her, failed the task etc. Only issue is that in Showdown they were pushing the romance angle bit which might mean they are scripting footage for a storyline there.
It isn't fair on Jazz or Shazz that so little has been seen of them. I figure they wont do footage on either of them whoever gets evicted and use the opportunity to show us replays of everything we have already seen before a short interview with Sonya and the evictee about how they enjoyed their time blah blah blah.
Maybe they will fill the time in with Mike Goldman singing us a song or Sonja saying something intelligent, okay perhaps not

I'm trying to guess, it's eenie meanie miney mo between Sharon/jasmine....was going Sharon, nah i'm going Jasmin.
Surely the older woman wanting the money would have made some kind of plan to get he rpast the first few evictions???

She must have watched? Must know oldies go 1st. People acting like her go first.
If you were there for the money alone, wouldn't you have a plan how to win it?
Like leaving cash and a voting team outside?

If she does go first, she is a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back