• Jasmin

Votes: 36 18.6%
  • Sharon

Votes: 125 64.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be surprised if it's not Sharon.

Shame though because it's come down to editing more than anything. I don't think housemates like Shaz or Jaz have much of a chance if we don't get to see enough of them.

They need both in my opinion, vote to evict and save like they have had previously. It will be Sharon or Jasmine. Even if Mikkayla was still there, she would definitely not be evicted.

I thought that stuff sucked. Constant warring between save and evicts. Glad it's just save. Michael (insider) would have lasted longer if it was just saves.

I think it will be Sharon too - and agree with other's comments that it is because of editing. It's a shame, because I have heard a couple of passing comments made by housemates that indicate that Sharon is, perhaps, more interesting and active than she is portrayed.

Hopefully Sharon. I could see her going... She's got virtually no screen time. She also has no detectable personality.

I could see her going too. The bets go out to her too on the betting sites (they're 98% of the time right anyway).

And with the screentime thing, it's NOT her fault. They usually (and quite unfairly) edit out the 'least' interesting housemates out and focus on the 'special' ones more. But in reality, that 'least' interesting housemate can be as fun as the ones the 'special' ones. I know Sharon can be interesting. It's sad that they never focused on her...and even Jasmin.

The editors (or BB) play favourites; I heard that that they happened to focus on Michael a lot in last year's BB. Showed his funny and positive side. They showed Estelle's naive/innocent side so we can sympathise with her. That's why people were shocked she was nominated every week for no 'reason' (when there was one - the housemates only saw it, not the watered down footage of her we saw).

As soon as Jade entered that house I said it would be her, but now that Sharon is up I am not so sure.

I didn't expect Sharon to go up. My gut tells me it will be a toss up between her and Jade, and I think that because Jade is getting airtime from her marriage task with Drew and from this whole thing with Matt and Ed Channel 9 seem to be pushing, she will probably get enough votes to keep her safe.

I get the feeling that Jasmine is good value, but is often lost during the daily Ben highlights reel, so I hope she is saved.

If Jas and Shazza were interesting then Big Brother WOULD show them! Face it, they are a *yawn fest*

who I want out is different than who I think will go...will go Sharon mean girl attitude (can't be bothered to get to know the other side ect) and many people having the thought of a mom needs to be at home with her kids...who I want is Tim as he annoys the crap out of ,,,but do know he is good viewing sooooooooooo..

I would like to see Tim go. The way he conducted himself during nominations did not sit well with me at all re comparing himself to people with special needs.

I work with special needs kids, if any of them were like Tim I would respectfully resign.

I would like to see Tim go. The way he conducted himself during nominations did not sit well with me at all re comparing himself to people with special needs.

I work with special needs kids, if any of them were like Tim I would respectfully resign.

Oh I agree that set my teeth on edge, I work with kids too and yes Tim may gave ADHD (don't know for sure) but to use that card just really seemed below the belt

Editing Big Brother doesn't edit remember what Gretel said. You don't understand there is no editing going on here.

Jazz or Shazz will go due to the fact they are never seen so we don't know who they are

Last edited:
I'm saying Jasmin. She's gotten barely any attention on the show, as with Sharon, but... Jasmin is basically a nobody to the public, but Sharon at least has that 40-something-year-old-mum thing going on. Plus she probably has a community following.

Theres a poll at the OS on who Ed should have chosen for rewards room and Sharon clears Jasmin by nearly 10% of the vote. Interesting to see if in the real vote Sharon is more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back