Awesome site donor
Eviction #1 - Who will be evicted?

Tim
Drew
Jade
Heidi
Jasmin
Sharon

Hopefully Sharon. I could see her going... She's got virtually no screen time. She also has no detectable personality.

Most likely Jasmin or Sharon. In a vote to save, it's all about who gets air time.

Sharon or jasmine, both boring as lettuce salad.. I can't imagine many people going out of their way to save either of them.
But since jasmine is the only person of colour in the house, perhaps she will be saved by her sisters..

Which means, shazza is screwed.

Jasmine and Sharon are the underdogs, which might just work in their favour. I think Heidi could be gone. She is not that unpopular but I don't think enough people will feel motivated to save her.

I think Sharon, and if so, blame the editing. We haven't even got a decent sense of who she is.

Its hard to pick, not because they are all so equally popular but because the girls (except maybe Heidi) are all basically on equal footing, they are background characters so any of them could go, probably Sharon though.

The 2 guys are the safest by far.

If it's not Shaz or Jaz I'll be shocked. Hopefully Sharon though as I think Jasmin has greater potential to be an interesting housemate.

It'll be Sharon. I know Jasmine for whatever reason has a decent fan following whilst Sharon doesn't.

They need both in my opinion, vote to evict and save like they have had previously. It will be Sharon or Jasmine. Even if Mikkayla was still there, she would definitely not be evicted.

I agree with all here... it is Sharon or Jaz depending on the BB producer's edit. So it is really the producers choice.

Lot of unknown factors in first votes, like how much support the HMs have organised - wouldn't you have a strategy to try to cover the first eviction?
It's often a fickle vote based on nothing since viewers can't know much.
Sharon seems kind of relaxed, and is there to win money, surely you would beg, borrow and steal votes - and probably have Dad campaigning, maybe borrow $5,000 for votes???

Sharon seems way too calculating and comfy, the can't be bothered stuff is weird for a woman hunting $$$. Don't count her out.

Heidi, must have some fans? Where/what is her radio thing? Is she popular?

What does Jazz do?

Tim & Drew are safe, so is jade probably, males watching don't have anyone else to vote for saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back