Skip to main content

****** evicted. Didn't see that coming! *SPOILER*

D

duckie

Is anyone else surprised by the result? I thought Sam was a goner for sure!

I think he come across really well on stage with Sonia. He hardly stuttered!

I thought it was possible. I am more surprised that Angie got less than sam.

Then perplexed by Michael getting so many. Ok he has fans, but they were that worried he would go? It's got to be the focus on him, limited shows since people were nominated right?

Cyborg Sam

Predicted this in the bradley app society thread.

The haircut has exposed Sams surgical head scar, and the place of the second implant.

I didnt think Bradley would go so soon.....its a shame but thats how it goes....I just wish him all the best for the future, maybe he cant wash a dish but i still think he has a lot to offer.

well this was the first time Mr Ranga got nominated so i guess his real fans had lots of money to throw away on sms/call to keep the shit head in!

Angie's fans have exhausted themselves, same with Estelle I think Im afraid.

I thought it possible. Michael so many seem to think he's great, Angie got young girls in love with her plus some dude on twitter who sends a thousand votes for her each time, and Sam was there to pick up the hot votes now that Ryan left.

I didn't want Bradley to go, but I think people just thought others needed more saving and Bradley has just been up so often. Still I'm sad he's gone. He was one of the regular parts of bb just always there. Maybe that's why he went too, people just thought he's a sure thing to stay.

Sorry for the daylightsavings spoiler....it takes a few days to sink in over here

I'm sure the BB house won't be the same without him. He'll definitely be missed by the other housemates.

it was the first eviction this year that i actually felt a bit sad

With Bradley out that leaves just Estelle as the outsider.

Once Estelle goes (next eviction probably) then it will be interesting to see how they all start voting. I think Michael, Josh and Ben will form a core group and keep nominating the girls and Sam till they are all gone. I can see the last 3 being the guys.

With Bradley out that leaves just Estelle as the outsider.

Once Estelle goes (next eviction probably) then it will be interesting to see how they all start voting. I think Michael, Josh and Ben will form a core group and keep nominating the girls and Sam till they are all gone. I can see the last 3 being the guys.

Sam is also an outsider. However he won't survive his next nomination.

This is the most annoying part of Brad going. It's less variety to the house. Sam adds none. Angie and Estelle do. It's basically certain now the core housemates will stay right until the end. The voting public are once again not voting for the best possible show. Which has ruined most BB seasons by the end.

I agree gobbledock, the last 3 standing will probably be Michael, Josh and Ben. But I can't see Ben nominating Stacey.

Michael got high numbers but remember how high Angie's were? I'm pretty sure her first save was in that percentage.
If Michael comes up against Ben, Stacey even Zoe I reckon the numbers would be different.

Back