Skip to main content

Ever wondered how a Big Brother rehearsal goes down?

James T

Your eviction prediction priestess™
I recently stumbled upon 3 clips of a test episode for BB04. Everything is pretty much the same but for the theme song (slight tweak) and Leon Murray is the V/O for the episode. The "housemates" are also quite a lot more diverse in terms of age than the final selection for 2004, anyway, have a watch!

That theme song is an extremely horrible remix of the 2003 theme. Thank god they ended up just adding in guitars to the 2003 theme.

There's many more rehearsal videos out there if you know where to look. Here's a snippet from one of these videos where the crew were getting things ready for the evictee's walk to the stage (while the Daily Show that was airing at the time is playing on the big screen). Basically matches what they did during the actual event.

This moment (even though it's not "real") reminds me of the time BBUK did a fake eviction and the crowd didn't react to the evictee at all.

https://youtu.be/Zy46u-SXh4U?t=1871
(Should skip to the evictee's walk. If not, go to 31m11s)

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a world out there of secret Big Brother Australia content. :)

In fact, I'm going to upload some stuff I have myself... I guess that will have to be unlisted too to avoid copyright claims and to keep them available though.
Oooooooooh sweeet! I can't wait xD

I notice this video is unlisted,
Is there anymore BTS videos on that channel we can't access?
Cheers
There is none unless I add them.

I love this extremely underwhelming entrance from Gretel from a Nominations run-through. It's from 2007, so it's probably what she actually felt like doing during the actual broadcast which is why I enjoy it so much.

Oh Gretel...

She was really getting her bitch on there, that is glorious

Loving the fact she's just casually holding a drink as well, along with ULTIMATE BITCH GLASSES
There's one (that I'll need to find another day) where she interrupts a run-through by suddenly talking to a crew member about how she gave a compliment to another crew member the night before during an Eviction (and also implying that she'd previously made it clear she didn't like this person) and then started demanding that the crew member she complimented confirm to the other crew member that she did in fact say something nice to him.

Back