Skip to main content

Eurovision 2023

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
May as well kick this off with articles starting to come through..

Still waiting to see who we send this year. It's also our last guaranteed year of competing. Will we be allowed back after this.. ?

Voyager - Promise confirmed to be our act / song for ESC this year. I think the song is very Eurovision so I’m happy with this choice.

Last edited:
I'm wanting to see what John Lydon comes up with for Ireland!
I never watch Eurovision, but having been a Sex Pistols fan back in the day, to see him "behaving normally", and doing something mainstream will be quite interesting.

I'm wanting to see what John Lydon comes up with for Ireland!
I never watch Eurovision, but having been a Sex Pistols fan back in the day, to see him "behaving normally", and doing something mainstream will be quite interesting.
He didn’t make it

Australia through to the Grand Final!

And another Australian through to the final in the form of Andrew Lambrou who is representing Cyprus! I don't believe for a second this will be our last year participating

And another Australian through to the final in the form of Andrew Lambrou who is representing Cyprus! I don't believe for a second this will be our last year participating

Agree! We'll be there until the long awaited Eurovision Asia kicks off, and we'll be moved over to that competition.

I think given how long that has been in the planning and it still hasn't happened that it's now unlikely it ever will.

I thought the same, but the website was recently updated in March with a new logo and ‘coming soon’ so it might actually happen this time?

Back