Skip to main content

EUROVISION 2013 IS HERE! No spoilers anyone

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Weeeeeeeeeee, the biggest camp party is starting - 7.30pm tomorrow night.

And it's Sweden's turn for the party.

Get your snacks and drinks all ready for the party:)

And nobody post any spoilers for who wins this year!

Yep, Euro excess time allover the place, frocks and flicks at Cannes, and camp-o-crazy extravaganza Swedish style. Love May.

Can anyone top the nutso Russian Eurovision? That pool on the ceiling was awesome, and some Russian movie star that ran into a wind machine looking like the scene on top of the bus in Priscilla.
Oh wow, wouldn't Baz do a great Eurovision!

Weeeeeeeeeee, the biggest camp party is starting - 7.30pm tomorrow night.

And it's Sweden's turn for the party.

Get your snacks and drinks all ready for the party:)

And nobody post any spoilers for who wins this year!

Hopefully people will play nice and not spoiler in ANY thread.

We love Eurovision here as well. My wife is Ukrainian so we have a country to cheer for in our house.

Ireland-180-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Here is a 2011 Irish flashback for you :D

[youtubevid]FzAQw25Jpcg[/youtubevid]

However also hoping for a hit from some obscure country lol

The Swiss have entered the Salvos

[video=youtube_share;FKbzOIab0yM]http://youtu.be/FKbzOIab0yM[/video]
http://youtu.be/FKbzOIab0yM

Seriously, it's a Salvo band

They had to change
They were not allowed to wear the Salvo uniform:(

official clip next post

Daughter is going for Denmark, her dad is Danish :D Ireland's song was not my cup of tea but I liked the drummers.

Love Denmark, she's gorgeous and that's a real song.

Was a bit dull first few, then the spacemen turned up and the party started!
Vag flashing girl egads - she was shit

Those drummers were very attractive.

But the best was the human volcano - woohoo. If you have a good party trick seems to take you far, makes sense I guess, since most of the songs suck equally.

I loved the Dutch entry beforehand - it's the first time in a while the Dutch broadcaster's done an internal selection instead of an Idol-style program, which might explain why it was better than usual - but with the simple staging (Just the singer! On the stage! With no wacky outfits! And no special effects!), I realised just how much it's a protest entry after their disastrous semi-final qualification record (they enter every year, and haven't qualified since 2004). It's basically what Finland did by sending the heavy metal monster guys, except a little bit more subtle and likely to fly over many viewers' heads. Which is only appropriate for a song entitled 'Birds'.

Meanwhile, I'm depressed Denmark is the favourite. It's like an Idol coronation song for Delta Goodrem.

I got mixed up, that's the one I love the Birds song, not Denmark that one sucks.

But what about the human volcano guys? How crap was that song? And how disappointing she doesn't erupt.

Was the human volcano the one where Julia (WOO!) and Sam (zzzzz) were making a big deal about how her boyfriend was playing her piano?

Yep, that's the one. Cheers. I noticed the way she got lifted up (presumably from something underneath the dress) but didn't realise it was supposed to be a volcano.

Back