Skip to main content

Estelle's Popularity Growth

Wormow

Thread to discuss her popularity growth. Just wondering, did any of you expect her to become this popular? What has caused her to become popular, does she have the potential to win?

Never expected her to overtake Angie, Ben, Stacey and others. The only person she needs to beat now is Michael.

Estelle is of course my favourite but I think the save vote for her just looks more inflated than it would be when up against the likes of Michael and Layla. The Ben and Stacey supporters are similar people so I can see that a lot of their votes were split.

Estelle supporters need to keep voting because as soon as some slack off it will get dicey for her.

I hate to agree with the team Estelle Nazi's but I am not surprised at all because of the amount of crap she has been taking from the other HM's.

As soon as they all get out all the other HM's will realise they are the ones who made her popular, if it wasn't for all their bitching she would have been another Zoe or George.

I'm still pretty confident Michael or Layla will win but I wont be surprised if Estelle takes it out now.

I HOPED that in the end, integrity and strength of character would rule and people would begin to see the qualities that I admire in her...and are sadly lacking in the majority of housemates. Once she outlasted Angie I could see things were looking up for Estelle.

I guess the harder the rest of the HMs try to paint her as a femme fatale, the more popular she gets. after all more people feel uncomfortable or even angered to see someone get sledged like she's got.

did you notice no one calling her weird any more? since it didnt work. now they focus on her grass cutting, flirty etc, which is fine until these who accuse her do the same and even worse. that is not fine.

She is the underdog, the housemate that has been bullied and has had to fight for her survival

Well I won't agree bullied but she really really has been treated unfairly and poorly by the housemates. I haven't liked that at all. I'm not hopelessly in love with her but I feel horrible at the way she's been treated and the bad time she's had in the house. I can't wait until she's out and with her loved ones and people who appreciate her.

I hate to agree with the team Estelle Nazi's but I am not surprised at all because of the amount of crap she has been taking from the other HM's.

As soon as they all get out all the other HM's will realise they are the ones who made her popular, if it wasn't for all their bitching she would have been another Zoe or George.

I'm still pretty confident Michael or Layla will win but I wont be surprised if Estelle takes it out now.

I agree. She would have gone much earlier if the 'cool' group hadn't targetted and ostracised her in some pretty nasty ways. She showed a lot of resilience coping with it and didn't end up showing any mean streak at all. That's enough to make her the underdog.

I've liked her for quite a while. And with Angie gone there is nobody else to really annoy Michael and Ben. Layla just isn't up to it, she just sticks to her tedious showmance to protect herself.

It's become the public verses the housemates other than Estelle. It is kind of like a revolution where ruling class has been overthrown. And as it has spread more people decide to jump on the winning side. Viva la revolution, Viva Estelle.

I still think Layla is going to win in the end, since all the fanbases are pretty neutral to her. I just hope to god it isnt Michael. I think Estelle could potentially outlast all of them except Layla.

Early on I would have considered her to be a nothing housemate that if she left it'd be no big deal. In the first eviction I thought she'd go over Charne as I couldn't see who'd vote to save her.

Something happened over the following weeks. I actually quite enjoyed Ryan, and I think that was when I started to think Estelle was ok. You look back to then, Ryan really was a nice good hearted guy who also didn't bitch. Him and Estelle make more sense now than it did back then.

I do think her always being up just got us to see more of her and while she was weird there just weren't as many negatives about her as there were to other house mates. Definitely the fact everyone was so horrible to her helped her get support.

I just hope after this victory tonight, people don't give up or get complacent in supporting her. I think it'll be a great Triumph and excellent viewing to watch everyone go one by one with her staying until the end! I fear that it's not likely though.

Yeah I still can't see Estelle winning. I think it will be Michael or Layla but I'm happy shes made it to the final week. Almost 50% of the vote against two of the biggest characters is a lot of votes

LOVE YOU ESTELLE BABY GIRL <3
lol, voting for her all the way :p

Yeah I still can't see Estelle winning. I think it will be Michael or Layla but I'm happy shes made it to the final week. Almost 50% of the vote against two of the biggest characters is a lot of votes

Yeah I so don't because people will become complacent. Even if she gets a huge amount of votes, I think other popular house mates supporters will be more motivated.

I didnt like her at first
but when bradley the nerd who had a crush on her starting bullying her for no reason i felt sorry for her
this week even the eviction show gained her more sympathy
i dont think she will beat layla or micheal - depends on the editing this week but she is now number 3 imo
i hope she wins it and i will vote for her - have not voted for years

Back