Skip to main content

Estelle Lesbionica?

Tempest

Sorry Kids, I have been ill in bed so I am WAY out of the loop for the last 3 days...

Have they figured out Estelle is a lesbian yet? Or was it not another lame secret?

Could be.

How can we tell from the minimal coverage were getting?

So Ryan is just her handbag. That makes more sense than her actually liking him.

i doubt she is a lesbian.
since ive been at uni i havent watched the daily shows, but isnt she the one making out with one of the guys all the time?
if so, then she may be BI but she aint no lezo

Someone on fb posted this on the Angie weight lifting article I think, I'm copying and pasting it here because it is an interesting hypothesis.

Actually I think you would find that if you really looked into it, you see that Angie has a crush on Estelle. That's why she talks about her so much, she constantly talks about her being in love because she is jealous of Ryan, she feels like he stole her. She has previously stated that she once had a girlfriend. She talks to Ben a lot about is as he is gay so she feels he is the only person that might understand, its natural for people who have crushes to talk about them behind there back because they are upset. If you disagree with me then so be it, but Bradley does the same thing because he too has a crush on her. Oh and for the record Estelle doesn't love Ryan you can tell by body language.

^Yep.
You'll notice that Angie and Estelle starting having problems when Estelle hooked up with Ryan.
She was annoyed when Ryan was sleeping in her bed with Estelle and those two used to spoon previous to douchebag going in.

I think she'd date a girl if asked. She doesn't seem to know who she is yet. She just goes with the flow it seems. Notice how clingy she gets to those who show her attention. Angie, Josh, Ava, Ryan, Bradley, seems that she just clings.

Back