Skip to main content

Estelle converts Michael

eye

Practice safe sexting :)
On so many levels.

I loved watching Michael turn into a blathering puppy... bla bla bla bewtifil bla bl bla best bla bla.......

Estelle mesmerised a hater and turned him into putty in her hand.

I honestly believed Michael was at the minimum bisexual with a strong leaning to males and none of his interaction with Josh surprised me one bit. A very male scene guy who by his own admission doesn't have much female action in his life.

And Estelle has turned him into a pussy seeking missile of man meat. It's truly brilliant.

The transformation has been intriguing.

The stuff he was saying last night while in bed was like the things you think in your inner most thoughts. The difference was he was vocalizing it. The same goes for Zoe when she was commenting from the kitchen about every little movement Estelle was doing with Michael in the couch - every woman thinks that way ( so my misses says ) but again the difference was she was vocalizing it out loud.

On so many levels.

I loved watching Michael turn into a blathering puppy... bla bla bla bewtifil bla bl bla best bla bla.......

Estelle mesmerised a hater and turned him into putty in her hand.

I honestly believed Michael was at the minimum bisexual with a strong leaning to males and none of his interaction with Josh surprised me one bit. A very male scene guy who by his own admission doesn't have much female action in his life.

And Estelle has turned him into a pussy seeking missile of man meat. It's truly brilliant.

The transformation has been intriguing.

pussy seeking? not so much "seeking" and much more like it's been rubbing up against him and he just fell into it (when it's not been on ryan josh sam or the damn horse)

Back