Skip to main content

Ed is a deadset prick.

All valid point and I do agree but ummm...Ed is gone...his journey is over and so should this thread be. *sigh*

All valid point and I do agree but ummm...Ed is gone...his journey is over and so should this thread be. *sigh*
Nah. Keep it going ED might be gone but his bad smell is still affecting poor jade. So we will keep it bumped up for now I think :)

Did Ed leave anything special for Jade under her pillow?? I think it speaks volumes if he didn't.

No, but I think he gave her his bracelet before he walked out? Just curious if after watching Jade come to the realization that Prince charming is in fact a lying liar pants (sorry it's those rolled up jeans) Ed is still tweeting support for Jade. There was an article in which he declared he was putting things into motion to see if relationship has potential, but now his lies have been bust-ed!

Did Ed leave anything special for Jade under her pillow?? I think it speaks volumes if he didn't.

he is trying so hard to redeem himself on instagram showing support for Jade. Does he not realize people can see through that?

Back