Skip to main content

Drew will most likely be the shock evictee...

goroos1994

I think that Drew will be evicted tomorrow night because he has not received as much airtime as the other nominees. Sure, Drew has a bigger fanbase than Ed and Jade, but the same thing is happening to him as what happened to Ben - both getting the invisible edit.

I also think that the producers are trying to ensure Tim doesn't win by giving him airtime overload. And... it seems to be working. The more I see of Tim, the more I don't want him to win.

Yep, I've thought that since the nominees were announced! Adios Drew (if not Drew, then Jade).

Well BB seems to be going all out to favour Drew at the moment so maybe the voting isn't favouring Drew........just a thought.

I still think it will be either Ed or Jade that is evicted. Drew has a huge fan base.

i am not so sure. plenty jaded hate on FB but i guess most of them wont throw a vote to save others.

anyway drew or not, he and boogs are the only two dont give a shit about winning, for that i hope they are the final 2.

I think its Jade without a doubt. Her screentime has consisted of being all over Ed which people seem to be hating so I cant see her attracting any more votes outside her core fanbase which seems to be getting smaller as well.

Drew I think will be receiving a lot of saves this week, a good portion of voters are going for a Scoundrels vs Couple scheme where they save both Tim and Drew, also Drew by himself has more support than Jade this week going by twitter/facebook. I would even argue he could be almost as popular as Tim on media right now. Ed is the shock though, his odds are near fave to go yet he is getting quite a good response from people, getting up to 20 likes on 'Save Ed' facebook posts and 15+ retweets on save campaigns on twitter. Obviously the Tim Vs Ed stuff has boosted him a bit, Jade is the only one this week thats been forgotten about for the most part.

with Eds record of overstaying his welcome in the past weeks and getting saved, it could most likely be Drew going. Jade will get extra votes from those feeling sorry for her about how Ed treats her when she really loves him, or believe JadEd is real plus being the only female up amongst 3 males. Tim will get sympathy after last nights show, and his fight with Boog and Ed, although I doubt he would be going this week anyway.
I guess if voting is close, it could depend on who gets a good edit on tonights show before tomorrows eviction.

Im surprised so many think Drew will be a shock eviction. As the week has gone on its becoming very clear that Jade is going this time. She has had the least screentime of the nominees and I'm getting a feeling they want the Ed vs Tim rivalry for another few days. Jade is getting that edit that the soon-to-be evictees usually get when production has told the editors to give them the ghost edit. The final show before eviction tonight will probably cement that when she gets barely any airtime again.

I disagree. I think Drew has been getting some favourable air time recently. I only just caught up on the last few episodes and I will be very surprised if he is the one to go.

Yep, I've thought that since the nominees were announced! Adios Drew (if not Drew, then Jade).
While I don't want Drew to go yet, I placed bets on him and Jade to leave after last night's show so my bank balance hopes you're right!

well Jade hasn't really done much apart from talking about Ed or talking to Ed this week, unless she is part of a task, so guess not much to show? but she still have fans to vote because she is usually a nice person

2339.gif

Drew showed some compassionate behaviour in the diary room last night (re Tim).

It was almost enough for me to fling him a save vote, almost....

I hope Ed goes. I really want him to go before Jade. I think Jade "deserves" that much (for lack of a better term)... or in other words, I want Ed to loose to Jade, even if it is by a few days.

Drew showed some compassionate behaviour in the diary room last night (re Tim).

It was almost enough for me to fling him a save vote, almost....

I hope Ed goes. I really want him to go before Jade. I think Jade "deserves" that much (for lack of a better term)... or in other words, I want Ed to loose to Jade, even if it is by a few days.

This is the same reason why I want Ed to go! To see what Jade is like on her own and for her to gain a little more self esteem maybe.
That, and Ed is a hypocritical player.

Ed will be gone tomorrow. More confident this week than any other week :/

You're a walking oxymoron.

Eds going. He has had the worst edits ever lately. It's like the production crew are trying to make him look like a douche, but they're not, ed just gives them exclusively douche behaviour for them to edit.

Back