Skip to main content

Drew/Tully & Jade/Ed Follw up

Jessica-jade12

Guys I was over the other thread with all it's trolling!

Can we please keep this thread solely for posting PICTURES AND UPDATES Nothing else!

Who agrees?

i disagree, if you don't want to know other peoples opinions don't post in a forum....just check their social media yourself. The other thread is fine. I don't agree with everyone but i don't expect too.

I agree, this thread is a good idea if it gets used (but it won't).

i disagree, if you don't want to know other peoples opinions don't post in a forum....just check their social media yourself. The other thread is fine. I don't agree with everyone but i don't expect too.

There is a difference between a thread about ramblings and opinions, and one strictly for factual updates and recent images - what have opinions got to do with that? Both types of thread can exist on a forum.

Though asking for our opinions about this thread when it is "strictly" for updates seems a bit counterintuative hahaha

Last edited:
Surely of you only want to see pics and direct tweets its just as easy to look up their twitter and instagrams? The point of the other thread is to post new info and discuss it not everyone agrees but that's the whole point of posting in a forum.

Surely of you only want to see pics and direct tweets its just as easy to look up their twitter and instagrams? The point of the other thread is to post new info and discuss it not everyone agrees but that's the whole point of posting in a forum.

Yeah no need to make another thread just because you don't like stuff being said in the other one. Just look up their twitter/Instagram as suggested, or use one of the two sticky threads at the top of this forum to post stuff. :rolleyes:

Back