Skip to main content

Downton Abbey

I was so bored watching an ad for that show, for sure I will never enjoy it. Season 5, really?

1DLujTN.gif

Its AMAZING.

It's scandal after scandal after scandal, fortunately it seems everyone's gotten away with it for now. But there'll be hell to pay come the Christmas special I bet.

All I can say about season 5 so far is that Edith needs to get her shit together. Also loving all the shade Mary is throwing in her direction.

Why on earth does she think sending it to London will improve the situation? Poor Marigold is probably traumatised wondering why the crazy bitch is obsessed with her.

I'm surprised the DIM WIFE hasn't cottoned on yet to the FACTS due to THE NOBILITY that keep popping around to visit poor, brave MARIGOLD.

It's name tho....

Spoiler question
What is Thomas doing? Has he got a heroin addiction going on or is he trying to cure himself of homosexuality? (or both?)

Spoiler question
What is Thomas doing? Has he got a heroin addiction going on or is he trying to cure himself of homosexuality? (or both?)

@mutleyp is gay

I don't even KNOW, I assumed it was some kind of drug addiction due to what the ugly ladies maid saw him doing, but I think he is trying to CURE THE QUEER because of his minor emotional breakdown after whatshisface left and Thomas implied that he'll never be truly happy when they last spoke

Reactions: kbe
@mutleyp is gay

I don't even KNOW, I assumed it was some kind of drug addiction due to what the ugly ladies maid saw him doing, but I think he is trying to CURE THE QUEER because of his minor emotional breakdown after whatshisface left and Thomas implied that he'll never be truly happy when they last spoke
I thought that may be the case. The magazine article she read in the magazine he dropped was titled "Choose your own path". It was a bit cryptic but I assumed it was supposedly a gayness cure. It's not completely clear though. Makes him look like shit, whatever it is.

Back