Skip to main content

Double eviction next monday!

I think the reason it is a double, is BB realised again that the HM's lied during the interviews to get on the show.

BB didn't know that Tully is a pycho bitch from hell & the Matt is a potplant & we will probably find out he photoshopped himself into army photo. :p

I think the reason it is a double, is BB realised again that the HM's lied during the interviews to get on the show.

BB didn't know that Tully is a pycho bitch from hell & the Matt is a potplant & we will probably find out he photoshopped himself into army photo. :p

Gold!

I think Rohan is a no brainer to be evicted, but I would love to see Xavier or Matt evicted with him. In reality though it will probably be Tully or Tahan that gets the boot.

Is it a double eviction for sure? - I never heard them say anything on the actual show - I know it was on the Hamish and Andy ad but that could have been a stuff up - after all Win advertised the Celebrity Apprentice Grand Final last week

I'm voting for Xavier and Tahan to stay.

Tilly needs to go had enough of the tantrums

Don't care between Ben, Matt and Rohan - just keep Xavier

Is it a double eviction for sure? - I never heard them say anything on the actual show - I know it was on the Hamish and Andy ad but that could have been a stuff up - after all Win advertised the Celebrity Apprentice Grand Final last week

Yeah, it is. The official site says so.

Stop the boats . What is that stupid grain of rice thinking . I would love to tell her facw to face what I think

I think Rohan will definitely go and it'll be either Tully, Matt, or maybe Xavier going with him. Tahan is safe because she's funny, smart and pretty, and Ben is safe because people think he's 'cute' and he seems kind of naive, although I think people underestimate him. He didn't just mindlessly wander out of his house and find himself in the BB house. He knows what he's doing.

Who do I think will go? Tully and Rohan. Who do I want to go? 2 of Tully, Xavier and Matt. In order of who I want to go most to who I want to go least:

1. Tully
2. Matt
3. Xavier
4. Ben
5. Rohan
6. Tahan

You're saying that as if BB is disappointed in Tully. They probably love her and the drama.

Get rid of Tully and Rohan! They are both useless and annoying!

Rohan is quirky and they somehow don't give him screentime, but you can tell that he is interesting.

Tully is the only housemate who can potentially start a fight - we like those, don't we? Classic BB moments I call them...

Get rid of her then we'll be left with a boring house. I mean really, most of the housemates seem rather nice and laidback. *yawn*

Matthew may be a nice guy, but he's a bore. Xavier is just annoying. But oh well, I'm sure that the public will keep them.

A lot of people on this forum want to get rid of Tully and Xavier. I don't know what the Australian public is thinking. Do you really think they'll be fooled into keeping the hot boring types. Over it.

Back