Skip to main content

Does Leo have a sense of humour?

Plopsack

Don't think I can recall him making one joke or even laughing much.

"Leo, do you find it offensive when people mock your accent or do you just find it funny"

"I think you have to laugh Sonia ... "

Well then why aren't you laughing. :|

When Leo was arguing with Skye before he left, he told her that up until that point, Leo was tolerating the housemates' discussions and mocking so he didn't get on anyone's bad side. I'm sure it would have annoyed him (especially considering how often Skye was doing it) but I think he learnt to take it as a joke. You don't have to be laughing to understand a joke. Or maybe he's just laughed at it enough times to the point where he's completely over it.

He laughed when Ryan jokingly shouted to the intruders over the wall "You already sound annoying!" :thumbsup:
70847aa6d14f4219a7dba79fa480ef6d.ashx

And don't forget when "Chloe" came into the house.

Leo was a disappointment. I had high hopes for him when he entered the house. Unfortunately he turned out to be a complete fake. I have to agree with Lisa she was spot on. We saw the real Leo the last couple of day he was in there. Lost all his cool. NO sense of humour at all. So obsessed with his looks his body and how he was portrayed.
Major SOOK!!!

Don't think I can recall him making one joke or even laughing much.

"Leo, do you find it offensive when people mock your accent or do you just find it funny"

"I think you have to laugh Sonia ... "

Well then why aren't you laughing. :|

He thought Skye was "hawt" so.. I suppose he must.

Leo is a classic narcissist, he only cares about Leo. Other people are but a subplot to his "awesomeness"

Narcissists are everywhere and they are just vermin.

I hope he falls down a sinkhole and needs help

Back