Skip to main content

Does anyone know where i can find Uplate episodes?

Bertrendo

I really loved Mike Goldman and uplate but I can't find many on youtube. If you know where i can watch some, please tell me, I miss it so much

Does anybody know in which episode Tim asked Heidi in the half-way House, "Have you ever wondered what sound unicorns make? I think that they sound like the washing machine *makes musical sounds*." ?

Then Heidi replied, "I don't really care." or something like that. They were both in bed and had just woken up.

I've been searching for this for two days now and have had no luck. I know it was in like week 2.

One of my friends (who has previously despised BB) has started watching the 2013 series and was telling me about this scene. She said that she thought it was like the funniest thing ever and asked me (being the BB fanatic) if I could find it for her as she couldn't find it again, but I can't either. :(

Does anybody know in which episode Tim asked Heidi in the half-way House, "Have you ever wondered what sound unicorns make? I think that they sound like the washing machine *makes musical sounds*." ?

Then Heidi replied, "I don't really care." or something like that. They were both in bed and had just woken up.

I've been searching for this for two days now and have had no luck. I know it was in like week 2.

I know which one you are talking about!

@Sparrow11 - can you help Sepia out?

Back