Skip to main content

does anybody watch dance moms on foxtel

We all watch it, totally addicted I've download the entire season 3 as well, Dance Moms Miami was awful.

They are currently filming Ice Moms, I am ecstatic. :D

Haha that could be a whole other show!!! Yes Abby Lee is scary, is she a former dancer herself?

Yes, it was mentioned in an early episode that she started the dance school when she was 14 years old.

On itunes I came across her new show Abby Lee Miller Ultimate Dance Competition it's a dance competition for children but the twist is the mother's are also included in the filming. I haven't watched it yet but might give it a go. :eek:

http://www.dancespirit.com/2012/08/coming-this-fall-abby-lee-millers-new-show/

Yes, it was mentioned in an early episode that she started the dance school when she was 14 years old.

On itunes I came across her new show Abby Lee Miller Ultimate Dance Competition it's a dance competition for children but the twist is the mother's are also included in the filming. I haven't watched it yet but might give it a go. :eek:

http://www.dancespirit.com/2012/08/coming-this-fall-abby-lee-millers-new-show/

I just did a google and read an interview, was quite good, she said she never actually liked the performing aspect, makes her a good teacher because she doesnt feel in competition with the students! I always wondered because now days she doesn't seem very umm fit :p

OOHH! That could be interesting, the mothers are loopy!!

The mother's are bizarre, during my days as a skating mum I came across one who was just like them. This mum thought her daughter was a future Winter Olympic Medallist, she had no doubt at all. The child was 4 years old at the time and actually stopped skating by the time she was 9 years old.

Yes Abbey does not seem fit at all :) however she does seem to know here stuff technically.

The mother's are bizarre, during my days as a skating mum I came across one who was just like them. This mum thought her daughter was a future Winter Olympic Medallist, she had no doubt at all. The child was 4 years old at the time and actually stopped skating by the time she was 9 years old.

Yes Abbey does not seem fit at all :) however she does seem to know here stuff technically.

WOW! Pushed her bit hard huh? sucked all the enjoyment out of it for her, bit sad really!

She certainly does :)

Yep yep I am addicted to Dance Moms. So annoyed when they didn't show the last couple of episodes just so they could show the Miami one. The original is the best imo. Damn those Candy Apples lol.

tumblr_ltp85cnY4N1r43mqxo1_500.gif

Mackenzie is adorable. :)

I don't like Dance Moms Miami at all, the teachers and the the mums are just annoying.

The original dance mums are likeable loose canons. :D

Mackenzie is adorable. :)

I don't like Dance Moms Miami at all, the teachers and the the mums are just annoying.

The original dance mums are likeable loose canons. :D

I love it when Candy Apples Cathy turns up at the same contest as the Abby Lee girls and its like hair-curlers at 50 paces. Makes me lol.

The OMG moment countdown is on right now, HI-LARI-OUS

Back