Skip to main content

Do you want a controversial season?

One of the secrets could be:

"I like cake."

And so one of the housemates pretends they don't like cake, and big brother provides slices of cake each week.

And the housemates eat cake and keep saying to the housemate with a secret: "Come on, fellow housemate, have some cake."

And the housemate with a secret goes: "No thanks, I'm not a big fan of cake." And so the other housemates shrug and continue to eat their slice of cake.

Then a week or so later when the secret gets revealed and it is discovered that the housemate actually does like cake.

And the other housemates say to the other housemate: "Wow, I can't believe you actually like cake."

And the housemate goes: "Yeah, I love cake. I can't wait for big brother to give us the cake for this week."

But they never get cake because the next day a tyrannosaurus rex comes in and eats them all.

One of the secrets could be:

"I like cake."

And so one of the housemates pretends they don't like cake, and big brother provides slices of cake each week.

And the housemates eat cake and keep saying to the housemate with a secret: "Come on, fellow housemate, have some cake."

And the housemate with a secret goes: "No thanks, I'm not a big fan of cake." And so the other housemates shrug and continue to eat their slice of cake.

Then a week or so later when the secret gets revealed and it is discovered that the housemate actually does like cake.

And the other housemates say to the other housemate: "Wow, I can't believe you actually like cake."

And the housemate goes: "Yeah, I love cake. I can't wait for big brother to give us the cake for this week."

But they never get cake because the next day a tyrannosaurus rex comes in and eats them all.

Now that would be some good TV!

In these enlightened times, should being trans be a secret?

Why Venezuela? How about someone who’s been on Manus or Nauru?

Well, it could be an incredibly butch man who nobody would suspect of being trans.

I picked Venezuela because a Hispanic would stick out like a sore thumb Down Under. I was going to say Guatemala, but Venezuela's in much more political trouble.

For the host, Peta Credlin is who I suggested on this forum and some people did not react positively but it seemed to create significant discussion and I think this is an indicator that Credlin might be the right person to bring edge to Big Brother and associated conversations like I think Gretel did.

This does not mean I like Credlin or agree with her. I think that being likeable is not what should be the priority. Drama should be.

HUZZAH FOR PETA!!

No controversy for the first season please.

You can have interesting housemates without any controversy. Just put in smart people who will have fascinating conversations.

No controversy for the first season please.

You can have interesting housemates without any controversy. Just put in smart people who will have fascinating conversations.

Only thing that could be better than Peta being host is Sophie.

Back