Skip to main content

Do you think the original housemates have aged much?

redduck

Estelle doesn't look like she's aged a day.
Layla, however, looks about her age.
Tim looks about 5 years older.
Drew, like Estelle, hasn't aged a bit.
Dave has aged a lot but still looks really good.
Trevor looks a bit older than his age.
Reg has aged normally.
But Tully! She actually looks younger than she did 8 or 9 years ago. How is that possible???

What do ya'll think?

Reg has aged gracefully. Tully, Drew and Estelle look the same! Estelle and Tully look better with age I'd say!

Tim has somewhat aged. Trevor has just gained more weight (not aged much). Dave has aged quite a lot, but he looks good.

This thread and forum got a name-check in Tully’s latest podcast (S3, E74) - 32:35 mark

Was about to post that in the promo thread as the podcast in question is about Big Brother until I actually listened to it all and saw Tully mentioning coming specifically to this thread in question.

Hi Tully! Love you lots! I'm not one of the people that dislike you. Cool to hear that you come here even if you don't want to post like Estelle does. Although I do wonder about Estelle as she hasn't returned for some time.

Was about to post that in the promo thread as the podcast in question is about Big Brother until I actually listened to it all and saw Tully mentioning coming specifically to this thread in question.

Hi Tully! Love you lots! I'm not one of the people that dislike you. Cool to hear that you come here even if you don't want to post like Estelle does. Although I do wonder about Estelle as she hasn't returned for some time.
To be fair I don't think Tully would have anything to worry about, either posting or just browsing here.
While she has received a lot of criticism in the past, the overwhelming majority have acknowledged her development as a person, and would be happy to engage with her.

To be fair I don't think Tully would have anything to worry about, either posting or just browsing here.
While she has received a lot of criticism in the past, the overwhelming majority have acknowledged her development as a person, and would be happy to engage with her.
Yes, agree.

It is cool to hear that she knew of this place for a while. I wonder if she ever had an account like even before she was in big brother?

The account I'm using is from 2005 and I never use this name out on the internet anymore so it is possible she has an old account that she may have once posted under.

Anyway, if you're still looking Tully I too think you'll be fine here if you did choose to post and were to let it be known it's you.

Reg has aged normally.
But Tully! She actually looks younger than she did 8 or 9 years ago. How is that possible???

What do ya'll think?
I’ve thought Tully looks better than before. She may simply be happier along with working out all the time.

Reg has aged normally.

What do ya'll think?
Tully has had her nose done, her lips and her teeth... I’m sure there’s plenty more but you can’t be that naive to think she looks younger naturally!?

Back