Skip to main content

Do you care who wins?

Do you care who wins?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't care who wins out of the final 3, cos all my favourites have been evicted... HOWEVER, if I have to go for someone, it'll probably be Skye, simply because it's time there was another female winner.

nhT2OSK.gif

Not really. I stopped watching for a bit after David left. He was the one I cared about winning. Of the 3 left, I only hope Skye doesn't win, because she is a poor rolemodel for girls. I do feel happy, since Pria didn't get to win.

Reactions: mrB
no don't care. last night was thinking maybe it would be good to see Skye win but then remembered the getting naked thing. Ryan wiould probably be the worst winner. May watch the ARIAS and just flick it over to see the ex HM's on stage

No not really! don't care who wins, i don't find the final 3 people who i can relate with, Not the most captivating or loveable people this year. (Except david) Love him, sexy man ;)

I’ve supported David this season, but Ryan was also in my top 3 and I’ve voted for him a few times. Now that it’s the actual grand final though, I am feeling OK with who wins. I’d prefer Ryan or Skye, but will know for sure when it’s actually on (if that makes sense).

It’s like an AFL Grand Final – I usually find out who I’m supporting in the final quarter when “something” kicks in lol (it may have something to do with supporting Richmond for all of these years, and getting used to the whole “Go alternative sports team who’s not mine!” mentality…). :tongue:

Yes, I don't want Skye to win because she frustrates me. If I had to pick, I'd say Travis. As much as he makes me shudder when he speaks it seems his heart is in the right spot.

I'd be happy enough for Ryan or Travis to win this evening but I'm not so emotionally invested to bother voting. On the other hand, I'd be fairly disappointed if duckfacing and pretending to be less intelligent won $200k for Skye.

Ryan's up, so yes. He should win. Otherwise, this season would go back down the shitter.

No I guess if Ryan wins its the best of a bad lot. I just hope Skye doesn't win and even eliminated tonight growing up is tough hey. Travis looks likely to win don't care sad after I have given much time to the series this year

Not really. I stopped watching for a bit after David left. He was the one I cared about winning. Of the 3 left, I only hope Skye doesn't win, because she is a poor rolemodel for girls. I do feel happy, since Pria didn't get to win.
I agree with all of this except that I did keep watching but with less enjoyment. I really wanted David to win.

Back