Skip to main content

Do the housemates have a task for this week?

Poona

I'm thinking over the last few shows I haven't seen them do the weekly task. Is there one? The last one I saw was the one where they're having to line up from most to least and someone in the diary room guesses what they're ranking. Did they even pass that task?

I don't understand why tasks this year seem to be near non events. If there is one they only seem to last like 2 days.

I'm thinking over the last few shows I haven't seen them do the weekly task. Is there one? The last one I saw was the one where they're having to line up from most to least and someone in the diary room guesses what they're ranking. Did they even pass that task?

I don't understand why tasks this year seem to be near non events. If there is one they only seem to last like 2 days.

Yes they passed that task.
Ed correctly guessed the choice of them rank most to least likely to win.

Think the tasks are done over the weekend since nominations have moved to Thursday.

Yes they passed that task.
Ed correctly guessed the choice of them rank most to least likely to win.

Think the tasks are done over the weekend since nominations have moved to Thursday.

Oh ok. I remember Ed guessing. I just didn't think that was the end of it.

Still puzzled as to why they're not having to focus on tasks much today and yesterday.

their task now is to entertain me

DANCE, MONKEYS, DANCE!

Oh ok. I remember Ed guessing. I just didn't think that was the end of it.

Still puzzled as to why they're not having to focus on tasks much today and yesterday.

They were jumping up and down after he got it right and Big Brother told him it was up to him to get it right.

The shift from moving evictions from Mondays to Wednesday has shorten one week of weekly tasks.
It might go back to what it was next week.

Back