Skip to main content

'Dirty Dozen' noms superpower

Afflllate

I think it's an interesting one, but I do like to see a bit of variety with the superpower from time to time. So far it's been used for every noms since single HOH was brought in.

So if it's here to stay, it will prob need downgrading and renaming as the numbers get smaller, otherwise you'll get "bb where am I? Where is X? Hmmm right I'll whack 10 on Y please' or other such scenario that makes it way too easy to manipulate.

What do you think?

its a great super power! better than the shit they used last year where some had a great super power and others had a shit power. I think they will reduce the number of points as time goes on but I think this power is a winner.

If they are sticking to the one I'd prefer they'd have stuck to the original one Dion and Jason had which was just double points, but use them as you like.

Now they've ditched the chamber though they could still use the Power Room for these superpowers, so can use twists where the HoH uses their power throughout.

they did say its the same every week, so it shouldnt surprise anyone.
besides, its probably simpler and quicker to use the same one every week so a different superpower doest have to be explained every week and makes it fairer, no complaining that someones was better or someones was shit

Eh, fair enough. Still think the name should be changed though, just so people don't get confused. Call it "The KFC 12-Point Twist".

Back