Skip to main content

Did we ever see the end of the fake Ninja prank?

HarriatLariat

This Ninja prank by Ed and Tim.
[video=youtube;yu06r0U8H3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu06r0U8H3I[/video]

I thought at the time that they were saving the reveal for the show, but it never appeared (unless I missed it).

They show it, but they don't finish it. Did this even make any of the daily shows? I remember watching this on the LF and waiting to see the conclusion on tv.

I think they showed Ed being a fake Ninja on one of the dailies or confidential... He tried sneaking up on Jade and Maddy or someone in the Kitchen with the whole 'come this way now' schtick but Mr Clooney came in I think and he lost his game face and they realised it was him.

I think they showed Ed being a fake Ninja on one of the dailies or confidential... He tried sneaking up on Jade and Maddy or someone in the Kitchen with the whole 'come this way now' schtick but Mr Clooney came in I think and he lost his game face and they realised it was him.

That was before this occasion. This video has maddie and boog in it. The time you mentioned had Tully in it. Tull wasn't in the house when maddie and boog arrived.

The people in the kitchen that time were Tully and Mikkayla.

Anyway with regards to this time, no they never showed it on the show which was a major disappointment. I was really hanging to see how it started and at what point they realised the eviction wasn't for real (Drew actually looked quite scared in it).

Back