Skip to main content

Did Gretal ever really date any previous HMs?

starstruck

Is Nobbi still in the Kombie?
I know it's none of my business but I am curious to know if Gretal really ever dated any of the BB ex housemates?

I heard she took a liking to Saxon from one of the first seasons. Did they have a realtionship or just a fling?

I was quite young at the time when Gretal was hosting so was wondering if anyone could let me know who she dated?

Thanks very much

That would be as weird as a teacher dating her students, even if they were at the age of consent.

A brief fling did happen between Gretel and Saxon (real name Daniel) after BB03. They were spotted together quite a bit, and opened up about their relationship not long after.

52173306-april-2004-saxon-small-and-gretel-killeen-at-gettyimages.jpg

There is also another candid paparazzi shot I've seen numerous times before (but of-course when I'm looking for it now I can't find it anywhere) of them both walking down an escalator holding hands. Anyone know the shot I'm talking about?

Some articles:

Gretel & Saxon Shack Up

• While Paris parties hard in Oz, the romance between BB host Gretel Killeen and the much younger Daniel "Saxon" Small is heating up.

The pair continue to be seen together -- reaffirming their relationship's more than just a coincidence -- and have also been living out of each other's homes.

Most recently Gretel, 41, and Saxon, 20, flew into Sydney together before driving up to his home on the Central Coast for a romantic catch-up. On their way back to Gretel's home in Sydney's eastern suburbs, the loved-up pair were spotted at a service station (above) buying supplies.

While their sightings are becoming more frequent -- and it's obvious Gretel and Saxon are a couple -- the defiant pair still remain coy about their romance.

When first spotted together at Brisbane airport two months ago, Gretel dismissed their meeting as a "crazy coincidence". But, a few weeks later, the duo were snapped at a performance of Argentine circus De La Guarda in Sydney together with Gretel's daughter Eppie and Saxon's younger brother Jack.

Saying Gretel has more "class" than younger women, Saxon seems besotted with the Big Brother host. An insider also reveals he's been a frequent visitor to the show's Dreamworld set as well as Hope Island, where Gretel's staying.

Despite their 21-year age gap, Saxon has confessed, "Gretel's a good-looking woman ..."

And the BB host isn't averse to younger men, with an impeccably placed source stating, "It wouldn't be the first time Gretel has fallen for the charms of a younger man."

http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/deta...a=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ==#db=anh&AN=13637204

Gretel Comes Clean

• BB4 host Gretel Killeen has finally let slip what we've known for months -- she's in a relationship with Daniel "Saxon" Small.

After months of speculation, the 41-year-old stunner finally revealed she was "taken" during a recent eviction show.

Her comment was made after the housemates began needling her about flirting with Ryan. When asked about his feelings for fellow HM Bree, Ryan said, "I only have eyes for you, Gretel," to which she replied, "But I'm taken."

While NW reported the romance months ago, both camps seemed reluctant to confirm it, perhaps because of their 21-year age gap.

The news was also verified by recent evictee Kane. The amateur DJ met up with the love-struck couple for a few drinks and said, "They were holding hands and stuff like that, so it's good they're bringing it into the open."

But should Gretel become single in the near future, Kane thinks Ryan would be interested in dating the divorced mother of two. "If she wasn't taken I think something could be involved with her and Ryan," he says.

"He's got muscles and he's a character and she likes characters."

But for the time being Gretel and Saxon -- a BB3 housemate -- seem very much an item, with the pair often spotted out together. They were photographed holding hands while stocking up at a service station recently.

Their sightings now seem hard to pass off as a "crazy coincidence", which is what Gretel said after photos of the pair first emerged.

http://web.ebscohost.com/ehost/deta...a=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ==#db=anh&AN=13866121

A little while later though, Saxon claimed that supposedly the whole thing was untrue, but he was obviously lying.

Apart from him, as far as we know she wasn't involved with anyone else (thankfully) but she did take quite a fancy to Gordon in 2001.

Last edited:
Very interesting [MENTION=19441]the Theorist[/MENTION] thanks so much for all that info. So Gretal was one of the original cougars!

Back