Skip to main content

Delilah's Future

Wormow

What will become of Delilah after the show is over? Who will be taking care of her?

The voice over in a recent episode said that one of the housemates future tasks would be to help choose a family to adopt her.

The housemates get to pick a home/family for her to return back to care of the animal welfare association.

I have thought the same and I have no doubt she will go to THE VERY BEST of homes! of course- she will be a celebrity besides :p

MrBurnsVest.jpg

Unlike many of her housemates, Delilah can look forward to a bright future. She has a great temperament, very easy going, and participates in all the adventures going on in the house. After poor little Ollie, I was not sure a dog in the house was a good idea, especially not a Kelpie (they like big territories and lots of running, as a rule) but Delilah is doing just fine, she is old enough not to be terrified and miserable, well behaved enough to be included in bedroom chats as well as runs around the pool. I suspect she might be a singer but Big Brother has given her the silent edit, to portray her in the best possible light. Would that he was so kind to Josh and Ava.

Unlike many of her housemates, Delilah can look forward to a bright future. She has a great temperament, very easy going, and participates in all the adventures going on in the house. After poor little Ollie, I was not sure a dog in the house was a good idea, especially not a Kelpie (they like big territories and lots of running, as a rule) but Delilah is doing just fine, she is old enough not to be terrified and miserable, well behaved enough to be included in bedroom chats as well as runs around the pool. I suspect she might be a singer but Big Brother has given her the silent edit, to portray her in the best possible light. Would that he was so kind to Josh and Ava.

Fabulous Tarn...just fabulous :D

Yeah, the animal welfare league are pretty decent at screening people, one of my mates has gotten all of her pets from there and she had to provide documents and bring along her other dog just to make sure they were going to get along. I'm not one of those huge animal cruelty people (I don't like mistreatment but I can't live without bacon), but even I'm pretty impressed with a lot of the local Brisbane and Gold Coast animal shelters around, and after getting my little cat from a shelter I couldn't justify buying from a pet shop. Where was I? Ughhh, I dunno. Animals are cute, I think that was the point I was trying to get at :p

I'm curious about how the HM's are going to go about selecting a family due to the fact that they can't speak to them (as far as we know) or see how Delilah interacts with them. I hope they are not going by a photo or just theit stats or something.

I think the animal welfare league should narrow down the list and then let Delilah pick the family she likes best ( that might sound crazy, but she should feel comfortable with who she will live with). I don't think the HM's should have anything to do with it.

Delilah's future ?

Well, in the closing week the remaining HMs will have a particular cooking task ...

http://www.recipesource.com/ethnic/asia/filipino/00/rec0001.html

1. First, kill a medium sized dog, then burn off the fur over a hot fire.
2. Carefully remove the skin while still warm and set aside for later (may be
used in other recpies)
3. Cut meat into 1″ cubes. Marinade meat in mixture of vinegar, peppercorn,
salt and garlic for 2 hours.
4. Fry meat in oil using a large wok over an open fire, then add onions and
chopped pineapple and suate until tender.
5. Pour in tomato sauce and boiling water, add green peper, bay leaf and
tobasco.
6. Cover and simmer over warm coals until meat is tender. Blend in liver spread
and cook for additional 5-7 minutes.

* you can substiture lamb for dog. The taste is similar, but not as pungent.

Good enough for Shackleton and his fellow explorers so good enough for me ... and not something I prolly haven't unwittingly eaten before anyway ... or you !

Anyhoo, see the provided link for which wine is best with the above meal.

regarDS

You will be roasted for that by the usual suspects.

Is your name really Bernie?

Back