• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Delete my account...

Affable

Yeah, let's go around this circle again. The more you refuse to listen to the fact that I do actually like you, the more I actually do start to dislike you (which is, I suspect, exactly what you want so you can maintain some sort of victim mentality).

As I said, your Twitter was posted literally six months ago, and then it was removed as far as I'm aware. Sure, bleachy_dude managed to find it again, but that was it. In those six months, no harm has come about you in any way outside of these forums from anyone on here. Your concern is completely overblown and has already been proven to be a pretty pointless concern. And again, don't want things public? Don't make them public. You brought all of this upon yourself and I have zero sympathy.

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
If you really want to leave, can't you just log out and delete the forum from your favorites? If you really want to leave, make the decision and do it, I left a forum years ago and have never looked at it again, it's quite liberating to free yourself from negativity.
(Not suggesting I or anyone else wants you to leave, I actually find a lot of your posts interesting when you're not being so sensitive. Also, I don't believe @iJake deserves to be classed as a stalker or a crazy, he doesn't seem the type to use any personal information against anyone).

Good luck.

Affable

If you really want to leave, can't you just log out and delete the forum from your favorites? If you really want to leave, make the decision and do it, I left a forum years ago and have never looked at it again, it's quite liberating to free yourself from negativity.
(Not suggesting I or anyone else wants you to leave, I actually find a lot of your posts interesting when you're not being so sensitive. Also, I don't believe @iJake deserves to be classed as a stalker or a crazy, he doesn't seem the type to use any personal information against anyone).

Good luck.

2 things about this post:

(1) I never classed him as a stalker or crazy. That's just your interpretation of my post. It was more of just a general overview of my haters. No one specifically.

(2) As for leaving, logging out and deleting the forum from my favourite, it won't work like that.... Every website is suppose to give you an 'opt out' option, which this website does not provide. Admins are suppose to delete accounts on request.