• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Delete my account...

Sweetgeek

Because he doesn't like that people found his public twitter account, or something whiney like that.

I thought like hooley, I thought it had something to do with you two crossing each other.

I kind of see why it bothers him that his profile is known. Really there are more people who dislike him than like him and for them to possibly know who he is gives them the upper hand and reason to tease him.

Well jordy, I wish you luck with all you do x

iJake

still existing
Awesome site donor
Nothing to do with being trainspotted?

Well, if anything, he trainspotted me more than the other way around!

I kind of see why it bothers him that his profile is known. Really there are more people who dislike him than like him and for them to possibly know who he is gives them the upper hand and reason to tease him.

Yeah, I get that, but I mean, he kind of brought it upon himself by the way he was acting last year. Of course people are going to don their super sleuth hats and find his profile. And at the end of the day, this is the internet: if he didn't want people finding his Twitter, he should've made it private instead of public. As I said the other day, this forum doesn't exist in an internet bubble. We're all searchable here. It's our responsibility at the end of the day (but it's really not that serious either; I mean, who cares if people know his Twitter? This came about months and months ago and he only found out about it the other day, and nothing bad had come from it in that time anyway!).

Sweetgeek

Well, if anything, he trainspotted me more than the other way around!

Yeah, I get that, but I mean, he kind of brought it upon himself by the way he was acting last year. Of course people are going to don their super sleuth hats and find his profile. And at the end of the day, this is the internet: if he didn't want people finding his Twitter, he should've made it private instead of public. As I said the other day, this forum doesn't exist in an internet bubble. We're all searchable here. It's our responsibility at the end of the day (but it's really not that serious either; I mean, who cares if people know his Twitter? This came about months and months ago and he only found out about it the other day, and nothing bad had come from it in that time anyway!).
Good point. Still, I understand his reluctance about it.

I know a few people know my name on here and I am fine with that. I did get rid of any social media though and not because I was scared someone will find me (though I would be freaked out too I suppose), because for one, I doubt they could have found me, I was that private it would be near impossible. I got rid of all social media because I wanted to cleanse my system from it, and let me tell you something- it's really liberating! Seriously, I am loving no facebook, no checking daily, no upsetting one person or another because I wrote a comment on one pic and liked just a pic of theirs etc. Not to mention the way you just start to communicate with people the way it used to be. This is the only online persona I have, and I make sure that I don't over do it by spending too long on here, though when I have studies to attend to that's difficult haha. Anyways way off track... I was not a fan of Jordan at the beginning- but I really do enjoy his input and found I am quite fond of some of the wise things he says on these boards. So I will miss him and hope that he does come back.

Affable

nnnnnnnnn someone PM me ha twitter

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I can understand, when I first started here I wished to remain anonymous for my own reasons, but the more relationships I developed the more comfortable I became, obvi, so I respect your wish to remain anonymous @JordanS

Affable

Honestly, I do to think they can do much harm... Try and just enjoy yourself :)

I wouldn't be worried if I didn't think they wouldn't harm but there are crazy hater people on this site and that's my main worry.

I can understand, when I first started here I wished to remain anonymous for my own reasons, but the more relationships I developed the more comfortable I became, obvi, so I respect your wish to remain anonymous @JordanS

Obviously - I am not the most well liked person on here. Even if I had good relationships on here, I wouldn't reveal myself as I do have more haters on here then I do likers.

mutleyp

Well Endowed Member
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Obviously - I am not the most well liked person on here. Even if I had good relationships on here, I wouldn't reveal myself as I do have more haters on here then I do likers.

I have haters too, but honestly there isn't much they can really do, plus Im not really that interesting so they would get bored in no time :p but I understand your desire

Affable

I have haters too, but honestly there isn't much they can really do, plus Im not really that interesting so they would get bored in no time :p but I understand your desire

I guess for me it would come down to the extent I feel some of my haters are crazy...

I do feel some people are very obsessive (I won't use names) but that is a scary part.

Sweetgeek

I wouldn't be worried if I didn't think they wouldn't harm but there are crazy hater people on this site and that's my main worry.

At the end of the day it's what you are comfortable with, I absolutely understand wanting your anonymity though. Give it a week and see if you still want to delete your account though.

Affable

At the end of the day it's what you are comfortable with, I absolutely understand wanting your anonymity though. Give it a week and see if you still want to delete your account though.

I don't think that is appropriate for me. I want @Tim to get on and to delete me.

I don't feel comfortable on here anymore.

iJake

still existing
Awesome site donor
Right, people like iJake and Madonna just to name a few.

Yeah, let's go around this circle again. The more you refuse to listen to the fact that I do actually like you, the more I actually do start to dislike you (which is, I suspect, exactly what you want so you can maintain some sort of victim mentality).

As I said, your Twitter was posted literally six months ago, and then it was removed as far as I'm aware. Sure, bleachy_dude managed to find it again, but that was it. In those six months, no harm has come about you in any way outside of these forums from anyone on here. Your concern is completely overblown and has already been proven to be a pretty pointless concern. And again, don't want things public? Don't make them public. You brought all of this upon yourself and I have zero sympathy.

delcan

Future Real Housewife
Awesome site donor
I don't think that is appropriate for me. I want @Tim to get on and to delete me.

I don't feel comfortable on here anymore.

I can empathise with how you are feeling. I don't know the history here that ppl are talking about. I also know Tim is not around much, so you might have better progress with a different mod.