• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Dear Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KurlyKatieK

Fuck you. Can you permaban me, you little bitch.

You've a lot to learn about the world and not shitting in the mouth that feeds you.

You asked for donations and then belittled and ridiculed the good people who did.

I donated the other time you asked as well, a few years ago. You pathetic greedy little bitch.

I was happy to do it. I didn't think twice about it, and then once I did, I didn't think about it again. It was a small gesture for a site that had given me very much. Friendship. Banter. Company.

But you can have your stupid site and you can be a big fish in this small insignificant pond.

FUCK YOU.

and you MORONS who are singing Tims praises - GET A BACKBONE AND SOME DIGNITY.

He played you all like a fiddle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
I love how you waited till the middle of the night to makes theses posts... Smart idea actually, a few people will see it before Tim checks in the morning. Your probably thinking these will be deleted in the morning, so your hoping to get a few views before then....

Also I'm with passion pop.... *grabs popcorn*

And one last thing, Tim did not have to bring the forum back, but he did to my surprise, Tbh I thought that there would be some bitching and moaning about the bogan comment, thank god its only one person... Meanwhile the rest of us are just being happy hanging out on BBB.

K

KurlyKatieK

I posted as I just discovered it back online.

And yeh SURPRISE- tim brought em back to life!! I wonder why?!?!?!

Indigo get a clue.

Affable

You've a lot to learn about the world and not shitting in the mouth that feeds you.

You asked for donations and then belittled and ridiculed the good people who did.

I donated the other time you asked as well, a few years ago. You pathetic greedy little bitch.

I was happy to do it. I didn't think twice about it, and then once I did, I didn't think about it again. It was a small gesture for a site that had given me very much. Friendship. Banter. Company.

But you can have your stupid site and you can be a big fish in this small insignificant pond.

FUCK YOU.

and you MORONS who are singing Tims praises - GET A BACKBONE AND SOME DIGNITY.

He played you all like a fiddle.

Sweetgeek

I only recently found out what actually happened... Still don't know the full extent of it though. I can totally see why people may get upset by it though, and that's their right to. However I would like to point out that tim never said what the money was for in the email, but made a reference to the badge and the fact that the badge was used to encourage more donations to the site. For those who did donate, you knew it was just that. Therefore as far as I am aware, he has not done anything that terrible. It was a pm and being called a bogan via pm is no big deal to me. Depending on the person it could mean something completely harmless and the person reading the comment can react to it with the intention of it being more than it should be. I admit at first I questioned a lot when I found out the reasons for why the site went down a couple of days ago but the silence is what really got to me in the end I think, but at the end of the day, it's easy to read more into an event at times.

K

KurlyKatieK

He could at least say "yeh I fucked up. I was an arsehole when I wrote that"

But no.

iJake

still existing
Awesome site donor
Oh, I forgot about this. I remember hearing about it vaguely on Twitter when the site first went down. I don't necessarily appreciate the wording, but hey, I did make a donation so I'm at least glad the forums are back and I'm getting what I essentially paid for, heh.

Reactions: Tee

Sweetgeek

He did say what it was for

View attachment 48238
I thought I remember him posting about donating to a charity too. He made it no secret that he wanted donations for the time he spent here too. He never said that the users here are terrible or anything but did state that a stupid badge made more people spend more on the site... Yes it does seem offensive that it comes across as if he was making a fool of you, and I actually did take it that way when I first saw it, but looking at it now and seeing how he comments openly at times to us on the forums, I don't think it has as much credit to it in all honesty. He has openly been a smart Alec when making references to us as a group. Paraphrasing here, but I do recall that he stated that at times he knows we can be a terrible lot, but he said it in jest, there was no real meaning in the words being said. He has done this many times to, so I have to take his pm in the same way, where there was no real seriousness in his reference to us being bogans. As for the matter in being made a fool over feeling duped by a badge... Well everyone needs a way to generate donations. You don't really make a donation for a bracelet around your wrist do you?

I think it sucks that his pm was made so public to all when it was supposed to be private to begin with and if that's the worst the hacker could find to show everyone, than I say there is no real malice.

Tim

All seeing pink butthole floating in space.
Staff member
Administrator

Well that's disappointing, considering I'd addressed your concerns in the welcome back message.

But I'm all for going above and beyond, so instead of only permabanning you, I've deleted your entire account. It's unrecoverable. That's an account 10+ years in the making, gone. As you requested.

I'm sorry to see such an original member go, but, look, it was your wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.