Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (Wed 16/10/13) Eviction Night #10

Bye Bye Mikkayla..hopefully.Better for Tim to have Boogs there and not 4 of the granny club

hoping mikkayla goes....probably won't though unfortunately too many silly nannies watch this show (and vote).

Boog is going to be evicted unfortunately..... and mikkayla will have the most votes to save unfortunately.......

The real fight is Tahan v's Makkayla. Boogs just the side show, the only people saving her would be Tim fans.

I think Boog will go, no doubt in my mind. Tonight will be interesting as I had a theory that Tahan's crew were only voting in possibly tight evictions and seeing how an intruder is up I predict maybe 45% Tahan 35% Mikkayla and 20% Boog.

I expect Boog to go. Mikkayla leaving would be a nice surprise, but I don't think I'll be so blessed after having a great shock result last week.

Evictions with intruders are far less exciting as they are generally sure to go. However, I would've thought Sam would leave over Bradley last year for sure, and to a lesser extent Angie, so you can't pick it.

Sonia is living up to her Strictly Ballroom alias tonight... she is super sparkley.

Want it to be Mikkayla, but expecting it to be Boog. I just really want to see the percentages, see what Ben going last week has done to the voters.

I would love to see Mikkayla gone tonight, but I have a feeling it'll be Boog.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mikkayla had the highest save percentage tonight. Tahan voters will probably become a bit complacent and Mikkayla has some fairly obsessed fans.

Mikkayla going would shake the house the most I reckon. Tim, Drew and Boogs will get on with it. Ed and Jade would lose their heads

What exactly does Mikkayla feel like she brings to the house? Ugh.

I don't like Sonia's dress. Girls look ridiculous when they need to hold up their dress in order to move.

Back