Episode Day 59 (5/11/14) Daily show

tinkerbelljones

No time for love Dr Jones
Awesome site donor
Nup.. I've flipped the channel. Very little natural interaction between housemates and now Lina sent a task to flirt with Leo.

D Space

What's WRONG with this episode ?

Seeing ACTUAL housemate interaction. Did the usual production team get a bit sick and have a day off.. ?Or is it that Cat & Lawson are out of the house that they aren't latching onto all that bullshit and finally have REAL stuff to show us ? We should have been getting episodes like this from the beginning... FUCK!

Tuttle

Seeing ACTUAL housemate interaction. Did the usual production team get a bit sick and have a day off.. ?Or is it that Cat & Lawson are out of the house that they aren't latching onto all that bullshit and finally have REAL stuff to show us ? We should have been getting episodes like this from the beginning... FUCK!
I think, for some reason, they didn't want the public to pick their own favourite. Silly people.

mandonov

Awesome site donor

That's it isn't it? With 2 of the 3 couples either gone or broken up and the third hanging by a thread, we're actually seeing REAL conversations happen rather than toe fucking and 'rippa chick' bullshit

Columbo

Never again

You do realise that we saw housemate interaction even before Cat and Lawson had left the Big Brother house?

D Space

It-Was-Me-Jim-Carrey-Liar-Liar.gif

You're the one who has a gripe with people posting from other timezones... Oh my ... Hahaha. Why are you even watching this year ;)

giphy.gif