Skip to main content

Episode Day 52 (29/10/14) Daily show

Tim

Don't block a thread, bitches.
Staff member
Administrator
Spoilers.

Emphasis mine.

Tonight on Big Brother a contentious new era is here – the four new Housemates are causing a stir among the original ones.

With all the changes that have happened, Priya attempts to gain control of her surroundings but ends up fighting with some of the boys, causing disharmony in the House.

The Housemates are chuffed with Ryan’s decision to split the couples, sending Leo, Travis, and Cat into the Sanctuary indefinitely. Perhaps the only person excited to have Priya away is Ryan himself, because his nemesis and main opponent is out of the way.

Loved-up Travis tells Aisha he’s not worried about leaving her, but he is concerned about who he will be stuck with next door. And Leo complains that the word “couple” has a negative connotation within the House.

The Housemates watch Marina’s parting message. She sheds some light on the Travis flirting situation. She actually blames him for flirting with her and insists she never reciprocated the behaviour.

With no one having to nominate this week all the Housemates are ecstatic, despite all being up for eviction next week.

Sounds like it could be a good episode.

Sounds good. Im in
BxSEa5h.gif

Will the housemates inside the sanctuary, be sent back into the house next week? I don't think Aisha can survive a week without her bae Travis in her bed.

Do the people who write these things even watch the bloody show?!

How can Priya be Ryan's nemesis and main opponent when not only have they been getting along but she's barely clinging for survival in the house?! Either way I hope she lets whomever she's fighting with HAVE IT!!!

Sadly I think the neighbours will be let into the house every day, which is stupid.

They should keep the sanctuary locked up for at least one whole day and let them go insane (sorry Priya).

Sadly I think the neighbours will be let into the house every day, which is stupid.

They should keep the sanctuary locked up for at least one whole day and let them go insane (sorry Priya).
That will please a lot of the audience that wanted to see certain interactions, eg. Lina and Travis etc.

Seems that marina is dishing the goss. She says Trav tried it on Skye. Also said there's lots not shown about cat and Lawson and that their relationship has depth (in her post evic interview)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...RALESS-Skye-pool-girlfriend-Aisha-s-back.html
thats interesting, i always thought the producers wanted Skye and Travis to be the showmance from the start of the season. But Travis seems like he just does that type of shit with everyone, for example when he kissed Ryan on the neck in the first week. He just loves all people, regardless of gender, and thinks/believes that they love him back.

Back