Skip to main content

Episode Day 33 (10/10/2014) Daily Show

Be careful. Ex housemates spy here. He'll have a twitter rant about being bullied :punch:

bKTTSjSLjNalPabVRh5Iw5yfLF4PNuskVs5B43IErQXgcKREzAkPU7-qgby2PQ1E8MIgG5xtq-y2oup0IEjxUxAhzX_HbLSUQ7R2=w245-h245-nc

I am quite aware but I doubt he reads the daily show threads. I shouldn't have to censor myself. This is not a topic he has posted and participated in before previously.

I am guessing they will be rewarded with KFC.

Seriously though thanks to Big Brother 2012 I am put off KFC for life. The way that bogan Michael was eating it like a fat pig **vomits** :yuck: :yuck:

THIS.

Something about him licking the grease off his fingers has totally put my off KFC. And yes I know not everyone is the classiest eater, but come on my nephews eat better than him....... and they are 6 and 2.

Lol, someone finally gets penalised for doing something bad?

How many week in are we now? BB has become whipped, pandering to all the housemates wants and needs. Even nominations are a breeze, whatever happened to "and how does that affect your time in the house?".

Someone wrote this comment on the MediaSpy forums:

No they are not allowed to, but it seems to have been getting pretty slack. Tonight one housemate gets reprimanded for blatantly discussing noms and is penalised.

But is the housemate really to blame? Big Brother has let them all talk (elude) about nominations. Some of the conversations this week has been blatant about nominations. How do housemates know the limit when they have not been in trouble so far?

Big Brother's own fault for not pulling them up earlier.

There's a short vid on Twitter from tonight's episode with Priya and Aisha at the kitchen table, I'm assuming with others, discussing Cat and Lawson.

Not sure how to bring it over here though

Big Brother @BBAU9 · 1h 1 hour ago
The Sanctuary's secrets are spilling over into the House, TONIGHT 8.10pm on @Channel9! #BBAU

At least we know it's part of the episode. I'm not sure how long it will go for. Will it be a three minute segment or will it take up the whole episode like last Friday's 'Welcome Leo' episode?

Someone wrote this comment on the MediaSpy forums:

No they are not allowed to, but it seems to have been getting pretty slack. Tonight one housemate gets reprimanded for blatantly discussing noms and is penalised.

Source: http://www.mediaspy.org/forum/index.php?/topic/22348-big-brother/page-98#entry1053743

P.S. Also can someone change the title to say 10/10/2014
Maybe they took @Estelle.Landy to heart yesterday seeing as she told them they were being too soft on the HMs and they agreed. About damn time they get pulled up for some of this chat, although without LFs it's actually helped us have more of a clue of what's going on. So I guess I'm torn haha

There's a short vid on Twitter from tonight's episode with Priya and Aisha at the kitchen table, I'm assuming with others, discussing Cat and Lawson.

The Sanctuary's secrets are spilling over into the House, TONIGHT 8.10pm on @Channel9! #BBAU
Oooooh. If only they knew.. I wonder if it would change the Housemates opinions of them much?

Cat will be like "Damn, I should have watched Big Brother's secret DVD".

Back