Skip to main content

Episode Day 32 (9/10/2014) Daily Show

Desperate times call for desperate measures. *nods head*

A last ditch effort to drum up sympathy support and not get voted out next week is what I suspect all this is.
He best be out next week. Mark my words Lawless I will be there, I will find you and I will watch you.

... I will also yell penis at you

This wouldn't have been possible if 4chan hadn't rigged the votes to make Cat Head of House.
It's easy to rig the votes. The Big Brother website only allows you to vote once for Head of House. But if you keep going into Incognito mode (on Chrome) you can vote as many times as you like. I voted literally hundreds of times for Cat. I wasn't surprised when she got head of house.

I just want to see what would happen if Cat and Lawson were outside the Big Brother house. Will they go their seperate ways? Or will they try and make a relationship work on the outside?
My care factor on that is really low.[DOUBLEPOST=1412839460][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's easy to rig the votes. The Big Brother website only allows you to vote once for Head of House. But if you keep going into Incognito mode (on Chrome) you can vote as many times as you like. I voted literally hundreds of times for Cat. I wasn't surprised when she got head of house.
So, you admit, it's all your fault.

Don't really care that much about what any of them do once the show is over. Is that wrong?

I am just trying to work out Cat's motivation for developing feelings for a 23 year old who still lives at home. Was it part of some secret game plan? Or does she truly have feelings for him? Could they make it work on the outside?

Cat won't watch BB secret nominations so the HM's won't get to watch her secrets.

Back