Skip to main content

Episode Day 32 (9/10/2014) Daily Show

Getting in early tonight.

l9brb6y.gif

Would they have to ask for permission from the parties involved? Wouldn't they sign something selling their soul to the franchise for a period of time?

For all we know the reason he and his gf broke up a week before he went into lockdown and got back together the next day is because he's cheated before, just like Marcus said. That would make sense why he's so concerned about his parents and not his gf... because his tricky dicky would be news to them but not her.

I just think for Lawson to bring his Mum into it he's pulling for the sympathy votes.

Look dude, you know wrong from right. Alcohol or not it should've never happened. He's upset he has to deal with repercussions.

Yep, he's upset because he knows his Big Brother experience is over and that he will be evicted next week. He might as well make the most of it with Cat while he soon can.

Would they have to ask for permission from the parties involved? Wouldn't they sign something selling their soul to the franchise for a period of time?
Ask for permission for what? No one can say definitively without seeing the contract housemates sign - however, you sign the contract you become a housemate, you don't sign the contract you don't, the producers have no reason to have watered it down since Uncut/Adult's Only days so I'm sure they can show just as much as they used to without (further) permission, if that helps.

Yep, he's upset because he knows his Big Brother experience is over and that he will be evicted next week. He might as well make the most of it with Cat while he soon can.
Yeah they may as well go for it now. Neither of them are going to win so just go full throttle. If Cat even still wants him that is, seeing as how the assumption can be made he's now single.

REMINDER.

NO links to sites streaming Channel 9 live.

I'm serious.

I just think for Lawson to bring his Mum into it he's pulling for the sympathy votes.

Look dude, you know wrong from right. Alcohol or not it should've never happened. He's upset he has to deal with repercussions.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. *nods head*

A last ditch effort to drum up sympathy support and not get voted out next week is what I suspect all this is.

Back